A delicious summer pasta salad loaded with produce, bacon and tender chicken.
This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is loaded with pasta, chicken, bacon, tomatoes and Romaine and tossed with a creamy dressing, such a fun twist to the traditional pasta salad.
Summer will be here before we know it, which will consist of tons of grilling and yummy salads. This salad has quickly become the favorite in our house. Like I seriously crave it! This dressing is so good, super creamy and full of flavor. You have to try this and it makes a fantastic easy weeknight meal. Perfect to take to a potluck or barbecue this summer, just make sure to add the Romaine dressing and croutons right before serving.
If you love Caesar Salad, then you will love this pasta salad. You can check out my Homemade Garlic Parmesan Croutons if you want to make your own. Its really easy, and they are so light and crispy.
- 1 lb pasta cooked al dente (I use Cellentani)
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups chopped Romain lettuce
- 2 cups croutons
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (use Best Foods or Hellmanns not Miracle Whip)
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste (found near the tuna fish in the supermarket)
- 1½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients, and chill until ready to use
- In a large bowl add pasta, chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and green onions. Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve add in the romaine, dressing and mix until combined. Top with croutons and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.