Can I just say this flatbread is my current favorite thing to eat, I could eat it everyday! Flatbread Pizza is so quick and easy to throw together, great for an appetizer or a light meal paired with a crisp salad.
If you have never made a flatbread pizza before you are going to be amazed at how delicious it is. Crisp flatbread smothered in cheese with sweet roasted cherry tomatoes and spinach…Yum Roasting the cherry tomatoes makes them so sweet and roasted with garlic and herbs just puts them over the top. You can find that recipe here Garlic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes I used the Stonefire Garlic Naan Flatbread it is so delicious! When I first made this recipe it was so popular in my house, it was requested two more times that week. You didn’t hear me complaining, that just made it easy for me.
- 2 Flatbreads (I use packaged Naan)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¾ cup roasted cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with non cooking spray
- In a skillet on medium heat add olive oil, garlic and spinach, saute for 1-2 minutes or until wilted. Turn heat off and set aside.
- Spread cheese out on flatbreads, add the tomatoes and wilted spinach
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are browned and slightly crisp.
- Add basil to garnish