These Jalapeño Pepper Jack Chicken Sliders with guacamole are one of my favorite game day recipes. They are always a crowd pleaser!
These Jalapeno chicken sliders with guacamole are not only adorable but delicious! Great for feeding a bunch of hungry guests at your Super Bowl party. I guarantee they will be gobbled up fast!
Honestly though, these are easy enough for even a weeknight dinner, paired with a salad or even better with my favorite side of Crispy Parmesan Onion Rings. The jalapeno adds the perfect amount of heat, then the cheesy goodness of the jack cheese. Ohh and lets no forget the creamy guacamole to top things off.
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ large onion diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and finely diced
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¾ cup shredded pepper jack cheese plus slices for topping
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8-10 slider buns
- For the Guacamole
- 2 large avocados
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ½ lime
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- In a mixing bowl add ground chicken and the next 8 ingredients and mix until combined. It will be on the wetter side.
- Preheat cast iron skillet to medium high heat
- Form mixture into 8-10 patties depending on how big your slider buns are.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil and place the patties in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes. Add cheese slices cover and let sit about 1 minute for the cheese to melt.
- In a medium bowl add the avocado and mash with a fork. Add tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime juice, salt and garlic powder. Mix until combined
- Place chicken burgers on slider buns and add 1 tablespoon guacamole.