These Pulled Pork loaded baked potatoes are out of this world. They are hearty enough to be the main course and paired with a salad or slaw you have a delicious meal.
If you need a good pulled pork recipe my Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches are fantastic! But there always seems to be a ton left over. So I try to make a few different meals out of it. Or else I will toss it in the freezer for a quick meal another day. Whenever I have left overs of chicken pork or beef, we just pop it on the top of a potato and you got yourself a quick meal.
Pulled pork is absolutely delicious for a summertime barbecue or just a regular family dinner. But I’m telling you there is something extra special about piling it on a starchy potato. Adding a drizzle of barbecue sauce some cheese and a dollop of sour cream. The best part of this recipe is dinner is on the table in a flash.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 cups pulled pork
- sour cream
- green onions
- 1 Jalapeno
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and dry potatoes, poke several holes in the potatoes with a fork.
- Rub olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper
- Bake for 1 hour or until tender with a fork
- Slice each potato lengthwise about ¾ of the way through. Push the sides inward to open the potato.
- Add butter and cheese, pulled pork sour cream and green onions and sliced jalapeno.
- Serves 4