Sweet ripe strawberries dipped in chocolate to look like carrots for Easter. How adorable right? These are super easy and would make an wonderful centerpiece for the dessert table. Add them on top of the pudding garden cups for the kiddos at your easter event. They will love it!
- Chocolate Strawberries
- 10-12 large strawberries
- 1 bag orange chocolate wafer melts (I use Wiltons)
- Garden Cups
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies
- 3 pkgs pudding cups
- Clear cups
- Rinse strawberries and gently pat dry. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place ½ pkg of the cookies in food processor, blend until it becomes a fine crumb mixture that resembles dirt. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolates in a deep dish I like to use a Pyrex measuring cup. Hold the strawberries by the stem and dip them into the melted chocolate. Lay on baking sheet to dry. Repeat.
- In a small ziplock baggie put some warm chocolate in and cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle the chocolate over the strawberries.
- Fill the clear cups with pudding about ¾ full scoop some cookie crumbs on top place one strawberry in the center.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve