Homemade brownies are so much better then the box. This one bowl recipe only takes a few ingredients and are actually pretty easy. These will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth they are gooey, and fudgy and super chocolatey and has that slightly crusty top! . There is nothing more delicious then getting that little pocket of melted chocolate in the fudgy brownie from the chocolate chips. Pure heaven!!
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325* In a 8x8 pan line the bottom and two sides with a strip of parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the two inches. Spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl add the sugar and butter and microwave for about 1 minute or until butter is melted. Mix in the cocoa powder and the oil. Let cool for 1-2 minutes
- Whisk in eggs, yolk and vanilla. With a spoon stir in flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into pan evenly. Bake for 30 minutes or until the edges start to pull away from the side. Do not over bake.
- Cool in pan for 30 minutes. Using paper overhang, lift brownies out of pan; transfer to a rack to cool completely (still on paper).