Its zucchini season and it’s always a summertime favorite around here. Every year I always plant way to many plants which then causes me to have zucchini coming out my ears! So I am always looking for new recipes to use it in. This recipe is unbelievable simple, and full of flavor with all these summer veggies it can be served with anything.
- 2 zucchini sliced
- ½ onion diced
- 1 cup sweet peppers sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat a skillet on medium and add onions and peppers and salt and pepper. Cook until soft about 3 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until desired tenderness. Add the fresh basil.