Bacon Jalapeño Twice Baked potatoes are delicious, creamy and cheesy. Always a huge crowd pleaser!
These Bacon jalapeño twice baked potatoes are pure heaven! Whether they’re baked, mashed, fried potatoes are always the ultimate comfort food.
They were the star at our last big family dinner, and I loved that I was able to make them the day before. Then just throw them in the oven to get hot and bubbly. They can be the star of the meal or a delicious side dish.
How to make Bacon Jalapeno Twice Baked Potatoes
- Wash potatoes
- Generously poke potatoes with a fork
- Rub olive oil over them and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake or microwave until tender.
- Let cool slightly, using a sharp knife slice potatoes in half.
- Using a spoon hollow out potatoes and place in a bowl
- Add filling ingredients and mix (I use a potato masher) until combined.
- Scoop the filling back into the hollowed out potatoes. Place on a baking sheet and top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and potatoes are heated through.
- Top with sour cream and green onions.
We love potatoes every which way in our family, but these are one of my favorites. These little treasures are filled with all my favorite ingredients. Bacon, jalapeños, and cheese.
What to serve with Bacon Jalapeno Twice Baked Potatoes
- Grilled Tri Tip with Peppers and Onions
- Spicy Teriyaki Grilled Steak Kebabs
- Oven Baked Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Easy Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
- Teriyaki Chicken
Serving Size 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 653Total Fat 49gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 124mgSodium 806mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 19g