Salsa Chicken Tacos are super simple to make, using just a few ingredients. You’ll have a dinner your family will love.
We are huge taco lovers in our house, and these salsa chicken tacos do not disappoint! The chicken turns out super moist and flavorful every time. Serve it on a corn tortilla with all your favorite toppings!
I mean it seriously doesn’t get much easier then this. It’s kid friendly and hubby approved. Plus if you just happen to have any leftover it freezes perfectly for even quicker meals during the week. You could use it in nachos, taco salad, quesadillas, burritos. Make a big pot of these and set up a taco bar with all your favorite topping for game day!
Looking for more delicious Mexican recipes?
- Chili Colorado Smothered Burritos
- Restaurant Style Mexican Rice
- Mexican Pizza
- Chicken and Pepper Jack Taquitos
- Chipotle Lime Flank Steak Tacos
- Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Burritos
How to make Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos
- Place chicken, taco seasoning and your favorite salsa into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3 hours or low 5-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork sprinkle chopped fresh cilantro.
- Serve on warm tortillas with your favorite toppings.
This salsa chicken freezes beautifully for a super quick weeknight meal. I mean seriously taco night doesn’t get any easier then this.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1- 16 oz jar salsa
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 pkg corn tortillas
Add chicken, taco seasoning and salsa to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low 5 hours.
- Shred chicken in crock pot and let simmer in the juices another 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle cilantro on top.
- Serve in warm corn tortillas and add your favorite toppings