Salsa Chicken Tacos are super simple to make, using just a few ingredients. You’ll have a dinner your family will love.
We are huge taco lovers in our house, and these salsa chicken tacos do not disappoint! The chicken turns out super moist and flavorful every time. Serve it on a corn tortilla with all your favorite toppings!
I mean it seriously doesn’t get much easier then this. It’s kid friendly and hubby approved. Plus if you just happen to have any leftover it freezes perfectly for even quicker meals during the week. You could use it in nachos, taco salad, quesadillas, burritos. Make a big pot of these and set up a taco bar with all your favorite topping for game day!
Looking for more delicious Mexican recipes?
- Chili Colorado Smothered Burritos
- Restaurant Style Mexican Rice
- Mexican Pizza
- Chicken and Pepper Jack Taquitos
- Chipotle Lime Flank Steak Tacos
- Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Burritos
How to make Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos
- Place chicken, taco seasoning and your favorite salsa into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3 hours or low 5-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork sprinkle chopped fresh cilantro.
- Serve on warm tortillas with your favorite toppings.
This salsa chicken freezes beautifully for a super quick weeknight meal. I mean seriously taco night doesn’t get any easier then this.
Serving Size 8 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 259Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 120mgSodium 561mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 45g