Chicken club flatbread is a quick and easy weeknight meal or appetizer.
This flatbread is SO easy, and SO delicious. Loaded with chicken, bacon, cheese, and tomatoes. Topped with fresh avocados and cilantro and drizzled with a chipotle ranch sauce.
We pretty much love anything that even resembles a pizza so I kind of knew this was going to be a hit. The chipotle ranch sauce just puts it over the top with flavor.
What is Flatbread?
Flatbread is not the same as pizza dough as pizza dough rises. Flatbread originated in Egypt and is basically a bread that is flat. Made from unleavened dough, the main ingredients are flour, water and salt. Makes a delicious quick and easy pizza that everybody will love.
How to make Chicken Club Flatbread
- Cook bacon and chop into pieces
- Salt and pepper your chicken, Grill or saute until done. Dice into pieces.
- Add cheese, chicken, bacon and tomatoes to your flatbread.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Add avocados, and drizzle with chipotle ranch and sprinkle cilantro leaves on top.
Chipotle ranch is so good! You could use chipotle powder or a couple teaspoons of chipotle in adobo sauce if thats what you have on hand. Either way its simply fantastic! Perfect for chicken tenders and fries also.
More Flatbread recipes
Chicken Club Flatbread with Chipotle Ranch
- 2 flatbread or naan
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 chicken tenders + salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon packed cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chipotle seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Grill or saute in a pan over medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Dice chicken and set aside.
Spread cheese over the flatbreads. Top with garlic, chicken, tomatoes, and bacon. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- While flatbread is baking, mix up the chipotle ranch sauce. When flatbread is finished baking, top with avocado, then drizzle with chipotle ranch dressing and cilantro and serve immediately.
I put the chipotle ranch in a sandwich baggie and just cut a tiny corner off to squeeze it out then drizzle over flatbread