Chicken club Flatbread is a quick and easy weeknight meal or appetizer, loaded with tender chicken crispy bacon, and cheese. Topped with a delicious chipotle ranch sauce and ready in under 30 minutes.
We may earn a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. Read our disclosure policy here.
We pretty much love anything that even resembles a pizza so I kind of knew this was going to be a hit. The chipotle ranch sauce just puts it over the top with flavor. You should also try my Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Flatbread and my Garlic Roasted Tomato and Spinach Flatbread.
Why this recipe works
This recipe is quick and easy since the soft flatbread is already baked. Using simple ingredients and a great way to use up leftover chicken, makes the perfect dinner or appetizer any day of the week!
Ingredients for this chicken club flatbread
- Chicken: Rotisserie chicken, and leftover grilled white meat chicken both work great.
- Bacon: I like to use a smoky bacon.
- Cheese: Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic: Freshly minced garlic is the best garlic powder isn't a great substitute for this recipe.
- Ranch: I like to make my own ranch dressing because it has a thicker consistency.
- Chipotle Powder: Adds a nice kick but can be easily adjusted.
How to make Chicken Club Flatbread
- Step 1: Place the flatbread on a baking sheet and add the shredded cheese and minced garlic.
- Step 2: Sprinkle the cooked bacon and diced tomatoes on top, bake!
- Step 3: In a small bowl add the ranch and chipotle powder and mix, place the sauce in a ziplock baggie, and cut a tiny hole in the tip.
- Step 4: Add the diced avocados and squeeze the chipotle sauce over the top and add the chopped cilantro, cut and serve!
- Throw these flatbreads on the grill for a delicious smoky flavor.
- I like to add the chipotle ranch dressing to a sandwich baggie and cut a little hole in the corner to drizzle over the flatbread.
- Use fresh chopped parsley or green onions in place of cilantro if you prefer.
Flatbread is not the same as pizza dough as pizza dough rises. Flatbread originated in Egypt and is basically a bread that is flat. Made from unleavened dough, the main ingredients are flour, water and salt. Makes a delicious quick and easy pizza that everybody will love.
Yes, prepare your toppings and place cheese, garlic, chicken, bacon, and tomatoes on top of the flatbread place on the baking sheet and wrap with aluminum foil until ready to bake. Then add the avocados, cilantro, and sauce!
Chicken Club Flatbread with Chipotle Ranch
- 2 flatbread or naan
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 6 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon packed cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder, you can add in another 1/2 teaspoon if you prefer.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread cheese over the flatbreads. Top with garlic, chicken, tomatoes, and bacon. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- While flatbread is baking, mix up the chipotle ranch sauce. When flatbread is finished baking, top with avocado, then drizzle with chipotle ranch dressing and cilantro and serve immediately.