Foil wrapped potatoes are tender and loaded with cheese, bacon and peppers. Perfect side dish to any meal!
These bacon ranch foil wrapped potatoes are one of the easiest side dishes. You’ll be amazed at how quickly these are devoured. Cheesy summer comfort food at its best!
Best part is you just toss these on the grill with the main course. In about 30 minutes you have tender delicious, cheesy potatoes, and clean up is a breeze!
We are a huge potato loving family, they are always the perfect side dish with endless possibilities. I usually throw these on the grill but they can also be made in the oven too.
Still hungry? Looking for more delicious summer recipes?
- Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
- Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Sweet N Spicy Baked Beans
- Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Grilled Tri Tip with Onions and Peppers
Can I just say these are perfect for camping! Perfectly effortless summer side dish that you can prepare ahead of time.
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM,PINTEREST FOR ALL MY LATEST RECIPES.
- 1 1/2 lbs small yukon gold potatoes quartered
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Jalapenos seeded and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup red peppers diced
- 2 tablespoons ranch dip mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5-6 slices cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley
- non-stick cooking spray
- foil sheets
- In a large bowl add potatoes, olive oil, onions, pepper, garlic, jalapenos and sprinkle the ranch dip mix and toss until combined.
- Spray non-stick spray on foil sheets (I usually do 3) divide the potatoes evenly among the foil sheets. Fold the edges of the foil over the potatoes to form a packet.
- Place packs on grill over medium heat. Cover and cook 15 minutes, rotate and cook another 15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Gently open packs and sprinkle cheese over potatoes. Cover grill and wait 2-3 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Remove from grill and garnish with chopped bacon, and fresh chopped parsley.
Serving Size3 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 661 Total Fat 36g Saturated Fat 15g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 19g Cholesterol 81mg Sodium 971mg Carbohydrates 58g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 6g Sugar 7g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 28g