This Garlic Roasted Tomato and Spinach Flatbread is crispy, smothered in cheese with sweet garlic roasted cherry tomatoes and spinach.
Can I just say this garlic roasted tomato spinach flatbread is my current favorite thing to eat, I could eat it everyday! It’s so quick and easy to throw together, great for an appetizer or a light meal paired with a crisp salad. If you’ve never made a flatbread pizza before you are going to be amazed at how delicious it is.
Roasted tomatoes are just packed with flavor, and they can be frozen and used in many other recipes.
I just love quick and easy dinner or appetizer ideas, this tomato spinach flatbread is just that. I used the Stonefire Garlic Naan Flatbread but any brand will do just fine.
Can this tomato spinach flatbread be made ahead of time?
Yes, you can prep and assemble this ahead of time. Then just wrap the flat bread in foil and store in refrigerator until ready to bake.
Check out these quick and easy pizza recipes
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes halved
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for storage
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 Flatbreads, I use packaged Naan
- fresh basil for garnish
- Garlic roasted tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl add the cherry tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix gently
- Transfer to a baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tomatoes are soft and smell delicious
- Preheat oven or grill to 425 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- In a skillet on medium heat add olive oil, and spinach, saute for 1-2 minutes or until wilted. Turn heat off and set aside.
- Spread cheese out on flatbreads, add the tomatoes and wilted spinach
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are browned and slightly crisp.
- Add basil to garnish...Enjoy!
Serving Size6 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 993Total Fat 61gSaturated Fat 31gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 177mgSodium 2532mgCarbohydrates 52gFiber 5gSugar 7gProtein 59g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.