Chocolate Cream Pie is mind blowing, a chocolate lovers dream! So easy you won’t ever be tempted to get one from the store again.
This Chocolate Cream Pie is an old family recipe. Flaky, buttery crust with a lusciously creamy chocolate filling. Topped with a fresh whipped cream is simply to die for! Perfect for both chocolate and pie lovers!
Tips for making Chocolate Cream Pie!
- I used a store bought pie crust. If you prefer to make your own, you can.
- A Oreo cookie crust would also be delicious with this pie.
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened so there are no little bits of cream cheese.
- I usually make my own whipped cream. But 2 containers of Cool Whip can also be used.
I really can’t even tell you how amazing this pie is. Every time I make it I am always asked for the recipe. It comes together super fast . Perfect anytime of the year!
More delicious dessert recipes!
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 3 cups prepared whipped cream (the rest will go on top)
- 1 9" deep dish pie crust
- Bake pie crust according to package directions
- For the whipped topping: In a medium bowl using a electric mixer, whip 3 cups heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar on high until stiff peaks form about 5 minutes. chill until ready to use. (This should make 5-6 cups whipped cream)
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer beat the softened cream cheese, cocoa powder and powdered sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl add the chocolate chips and butter, microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave again for 15 second increments until melted.
- Using the electric mixer mix in the melted chocolate, and 3 cups of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Spread chocolate filling into pie crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Spread the remaining whipped cream on top.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings
You can use store bought whipped cream but you will need about 5-6 cups
Amount Per Serving Calories 655Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 56gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 64gCholesterol 162mgSodium 164mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 7gSugar 23gProtein 21g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.