These Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs are taken to a whole new level!
The chipotles add the perfect amount of smokiness, and a little spicy kick! Deviled eggs are a popular side dish all year long. Bring these to Easter dinner or your next potluck dinner.
Tips for making deviled eggs!
- Bring eggs to a boil. Turn off heat and cover with a lid and let set for 20 minutes. Drain the hot water and run cold water over eggs. Peel.
- Make sure you get the yolk filling nice and crumbly without any yolk chunks. That will give you the smoothest filling.
- Use a Ziplock baggie to put the egg mixture in and cut a tiny hole in the tip. Squeeze the filling into the eggs, super easy and they look pretty!
- You can make these ahead of time if needed, keep the filling in the baggie until needed. Just squeeze the filling in and garnish right before serving.
Can Chipotle Bacon Deviled eggs be made ahead of time?
You can prepare deviled eggs up to two days before. But you have to keep the yolk mixture separate from the egg whites. Keep the yolk mixture in a ziplock baggie with all the air squeezed out. Store the whites in an airtight container until ready to assemble.
Check out some of my other popular recipes!
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Easy Oven BBQ Baked Ribs
- Spicy Fried Chicken Drumbsticks
- Chocolate Cream Pie
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo sauce finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- pinch salt and pepper
- 3 pieces bacon chopped into pieces
- Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- Place egg in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat place a lid on and let set for 20 minutes. Drain hot water and run eggs under cold water.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and add chopped bacon. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until crispy. Remove bacon to a paper towel to drain and set aside.
- Peel eggs and slice eggs lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks and place them in a small bowl. Using the back of a fork, mash the yolks until they are crumbled.
- Add in the mayonnaise, chipotle, smoked paprika, sat and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Put the mixture into a Ziplock baggie, push all the filling into the corner. Snip the corner off, squeeze the filling into the eggs.
- Top with bacon and parsley
You can substitute 1/4-1/2 teaspoon chipotle pwder if desired
Serving Size6 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 225Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 199mgSodium 301mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 8g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.