These Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs are taken to a whole new level!
I always thought deviled eggs were just okay, but these babies I couldn’t stop eating. The chipotles add the perfect amount of smokiness, and a little spicy kick! Deviled eggs seem to be a popular side all year long. Bring these to Easter dinner or your next potluck dinner.
Use a Ziplock baggie to put the egg mixture in and cut a tiny hole in the tip. Squeeze the filling into the eggs, super easy and they look pretty! You can make these ahead of time if needed, keep the filling in the baggie until needed. Just squeeze the filling in and garnish right before serving.
They are smokey, creamy, and oh so good! Impossible to stop at just one! I kept it light, and just added one teaspoon of chipotles for this recipe. If you want more heat just add a little more.
Items You Might Need for this recipe!
Check out some of my other popular recipes!
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Easy Oven BBQ Baked Ribs
- Spicy Fried Chicken Drumbsticks
- Crispy Skillet Chicken Thighs
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo sauce finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- pinch salt and pepper
- 3 pieces bacon cooked and chopped
- Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- Remove from heat place a lid on and let set for 20 minutes. Drain hot water and run eggs under cold water.
- Peel eggs and slice eggs lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks and place them in a small bowl. Using the back of a fork, mash the yolks until they are crumbled.
- Add in the mayonnaise, chipotle, smoked paprika, sat and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Put the mixture into a Ziplock baggie, push all the filling into the corner. Snip the corner off, squeeze the filling into the eggs.
- Top with bacon and parsley
Serving Size6 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 225 Total Fat 21g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 15g Cholesterol 199mg Sodium 301mg Carbohydrates 1g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 0g Sugar 0g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 8g