No-bake Butterfinger pie is an easy no-bake dessert made with an Oreo crust, and creamy peanut butter filling, with crushed Butterfinger candy bars.
Why this recipe works
You have to love no-bake desserts! Because there is no baking needed to make this easy recipe, It's the perfect quick and easy dessert to whip up during the hot summer months. Like my No-Churn Oreo Ice Cream and my No-Churn Caramel Chocolate Ice Cream. It's always the first to get devoured whenever I take it to potlucks or barbecues.
Ingredients For this recipe
- Oreo cookie crust- You can buy a premade pie shell or even use the graham cracker pie crust.
- Cream cheese- Use total fat here and make sure it's at room temperature.
- Peanut Butter- I prefer Skippy or Jiff.
- Butterfinger- You can also use 4 full-size Butterfinger candy bars.
- Cool whip-You can substitute 3 cups of homemade whipped cream if you prefer.
- Step 5-Add the peanut butter and cream cheese and mix using a hand mixer.
- Step 6- Add in the powdered sugar.
- Step 7- Add in the cool whip
- Step 8- Fold together until combined.
- Step 9-Place the Butterfingers into a ziplock bag and crush using a mallet or rolling pin.
- Step 10-Fold the candy into the filling.
- Step 11-Spread into the pie crust.
- Step 12- Add the reserved Butterfinger candy on top and chill.
- If you don't have a food processor place the Oreos in a large ziplock freezer bag and using a rolling pin smash the cookies until they become crumbs.
- Blend the entire Oreo even the filling.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup over the top, before serving.
Sure, Clark Bar and 5th Avenue Bar are all similar to each other and work well in this recipe.
Store covered in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Yep, cover with plastic wrap and then a layer of aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months.
- 20 oreo cookies (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-8 ounce pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10.2 oz bag fun sized Butterfinger bars
- 1-8 oz container cool whip
- Place Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until crumbs you should have about 2 cups.
- Add the cookie crumbs to a medium bowl and add in the melted butter and mix until combined.
- Press the cookie crumbs into a pie plate until firm.
- Add the cream cheese and peanut butter to a medium bowl and beat on medium-high until creamy.
- Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla until combined.
- Place the Butterfingers into a large ziplock bag and using a mallet or rolling pin gently crush the bars into small chunks.
- Using a spatula fold in the crushed Butterfinger bars (reserving 1/2 cup for topping) and the cool whip until combined.
- Spread the filling into the cookie crust and sprinkle the extra Butterfinger pieces on top.
- Chill for 4 hours and serve!
You can use a premade cookie crust if you prefer.
If you don't have a food processor place the ores in a large ziplock freezer bag and using a rolling pin smash the cookies until they become crumbs.
Blend the entire Oreo even the filling.
You can use 4 full-size candy bars instead and the fun size.
You can make my homemade cool whip if you prefer.
Amount Per Serving Calories 586Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 44mgSodium 349mgCarbohydrates 59gFiber 2gSugar 44gProtein 7g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.