Slow Cooker Ravioli is super simple and a hearty weeknight meal the whole family will love!
This slow cooker ravioli turned out to be a real winner! My family gobbled it up! Its ultimate comfort food with very little effort.
This ravioli recipe takes very little prep and dinner is ready in about 4 hours! Serve it up with a salad and garlic bread and you have yummy meal everybody will love!
How to make Slow Cooker Ravioli
- Heat a skillet (I always use cast iron) on medium high heat, add ground beef, Italian sausage, onion and garlic cook until browned. Drain fat.
- Add in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes, mix until combined.
- Place about 1 cup meat sauce on bottom of slow cooker. Then place a layer of ravioli followed by more meat sauce and a layer of cheese. Repeat.
- Cook 4 hours on high. Turn off slow cooker and let ravioli set 20 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
I like to use half ground beef and half Italian sausage, but you can use just one if you prefer. For this slow cooker ravioli recipe I use my go to jar sauce, just because it quicker. But if you have a fabulous homemade sauce recipe then feel free to use that.
A delicious and easy slow cooker meal with layered ravioli, meat sauce and cheese! The best part is there is absolutely no need to thaw the ravioli. Throw it all together let it do its thing for a few hours, then enjoy a delicious flavorful dinner. I guarantee this will be loved by everyone!
Looking for more delicious pasta recipes?
- Tuscan Grilled Chicken Pasta
- Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Classic Garlic Fettuccini
- Bacon Jalapeno Mac N Cheese
- Spicy Italian Sausage Baked Ziti
- Classic Alfredo Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb Italian Sausage
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg (24 oz) frozen ravioli, do not thaw
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 (14.5) oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Heat a large skillet to medium high. Add ground beef, Italian sausage, onions and garlic cook until browned about 8 minutes. Drain fat and add sauce and diced tomatoes, mix until combined.
- Add a layer of meat sauce into the bottom of the slow cooker, then a layer of frozen ravioli, meat sauce and cheese. Then repeat until you run out.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours. Turn off slow cooker and let set 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
You can use just Italian sausage or just ground beef.
This recipe can easily be doubled for large families.
Serving Size4 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 540 Total Fat 37g Saturated Fat 16g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 20g Cholesterol 123mg Sodium 1599mg Carbohydrates 11g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 4g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 39g