Crispy shrimp tacos are perfectly crispy without deep frying.
These Crispy Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime Slaw and Sriracha Sauce will rock your world. Crispy fried shrimp, with a cilantro, lime slaw and drizzled with a creamy sriracha sauce. It’ll be hard to stop at just one!
The shrimp are super easy to make, the Panko crumbs give the shrimp the best crunchy texture. You seriously need to give these babies a try on your next taco night.
I love shrimp in any form, and these tacos do not disappoint! The freshness of the cilantro, lime slaw and then the slight heat of the sriracha sauce over crispy shrimp and a soft tortilla…is pure heaven!
These crispy shrimp tacos come together rather quickly and are perfect for a weeknight meal.
If your looking for more shrimp recipes check out my Shrimp with Hot Garlic Sauce or my Spicy Cajun Shrimp Fajitas both are delicious recipes.
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined, I like to use medium-large
- 6 small corn or flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup Panko
- 2 eggs whisked
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- vegetable oil for frying
Cilantro Lime Slaw
- 1 cup green cabbage shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- In a small bowl whisk the mayo and sriracha until combined. Set aside and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In three small separate bowls add Panko crumbs and 1 teaspoon salt, flour, and whisked eggs.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and pour 1 inch of oil into the pan. Coat the shrimp in the flour, then dip into the egg, then the Panko crumbs. Place the shrimp into the hot oil and cook about 2-3 minutes then flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl whisk the mayo, lime juice and salt and pepper until combined. Add shredded cabbage and cilantro and toss until mixed well.
- Spoon some slaw into the tortillas, followed by 3-4 shrimp and topped with a drizzle of sriracha sauce.
**Put the Sriracha sauce into a sandwich baggie cut a tiny hole in the corner and gently squeeze over tacos.
Serving Size6 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 601Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 232mgSodium 1814mgCarbohydrates 61gFiber 5gSugar 9gProtein 29g