Bacon Ranch pasta salad is creamy loaded with bacon, cheese, tomatoes and peas, perfect summer side dish.
This salad will definitely be your new go to side dish for pot lucks or barbecues this summer. Fresh and flavorful and always a crowd pleaser.
Creamy ranch dressing coats every bite of pasta and topped with crunchy crouton crumbles. You’ll go nuts for this salad.
Tips for making bacon ranch pasta salad:
- Chop the bacon up before cooking.
- Cook pasta al dente
- If making a day ahead of time, mix in a couple tablespoons mayonnaise just before serving.
- Put the croutons in a baggie and use a rolling pin to gently smash up into crumbles.
- Add croutons just before serving.
- I like using Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix but you can make your own ranch if you like.
If you’d like to make this a main dish just throw in some leftover grilled chicken, and you’ll have a quick and easy summer meal.
More delicious summer side dishes:
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Grilled Mexican Corn Salad
- Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Marinated Four Bean Salad
- Creamy Chipotle Lime Coleslaw
- Sweet N Spicy Baked Beans