These Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops are such a delicious blend of flavors, and is sure to be a new family favorite!
These Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops are full of flavor and oh so juicy. They come together super fast, which makes it perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. Sure to be a huge hit with your family.
I have never been a huge fan of pork chops in the past. Honestly, I just think I have always overcooked my pork chops which left then dry and blah! Making sure you cook them to 145 degrees ensures that they are tender and juicy. Searing the pork chops in a hot skillet first (I use a cast iron pan), not only gives it that fantastic caramelization but adds to the savory flavor.
With just a few pantry ingredients dinner will be on the table in 30 minutes. This is sure to be a new family favorite, even the kiddos will love this one.
Looking for more easy recipes?
- Easy Pork Schnitzel
- Honey Butter Garlic Chicken
- Pan-Seared Garlic Rib-Steak
- Skillet Burger with Caramelized Onions
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Stir Fry
- 2 Bone in thick pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a oven safe skillet (I use cast iron) on medium high heat. Sear the pork chops for 3 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside
- In the same skillet reduce heat to low and add butter, garlic, brown sugar, red pepper, and whisk until combined, simmer 2-3 minutes. Add pork chops back into the pan and coat with sauce.
- Place oven safe skillet in the oven and bake 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature of pork chops reaches 145F
- Remove pork chops and let rest 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve!
If you don't have an oven-safe pan then transfer everything to a baking dish.
If you're using a thinner pork chop just cut back on the cooking time a minute or two.
Serving Size2 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 735Total Fat 54gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 193mgSodium 424mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 0gSugar 16gProtein 41g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.