These Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops are such a delicious blend of flavors, and is sure to be a new family favorite!
These Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops are full of flavor and oh so juicy. They come together super fast, which makes it perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. Sure to be a huge hit with your family.
I have never been a huge fan or pork chops in the past. Honestly I just think I have always over cooked my pork chops which left then dry and blah! Making sure you cook them to 140 degrees ensures that they are tender and juicy.
Searing the pork chops in a hot skillet first (I use a cast iron pan), not only gives it that fantastic caramelization, but adds to the savory flavor.
With just a few pantry ingredients dinner will be on the table in 30 minutes. This is sure to be a new family favorite.
Looking for more easy recipes?
- Easy Pork Schnitzel
- Honey Butter Garlic Chicken
- Pan Seared Garlic Rib-Steak
- Skillet Burger with Caramelized Onions
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Stir Fry
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST FOR ALL MY LATEST RECIPES.
Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- 2 Bone in thick pork chops about 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
Heat vegetable oil in a oven safe skillet (I use cast iron) on medium high heat. Sear the pork chops for 3 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside
- In the same skillet reduce heat to low and add butter, garlic, brown sugar, red pepper, and whisk until combined, simmer 2-3 minutes. Add pork chops back into the pan and coat with sauce.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature of pork chops reaches 140F
- Remove pork chops and let rest 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve!
If your using a thinner pork chop just cut back on the cooking time a minute or two.