This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is creamy and loaded with hard boiled eggs. Quick and delicious and the perfect addition to any meal.
Everyone seems to love this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad, I always get tons of compliments on it when I make it. Its a super easy recipe to make with just a few simple ingredients, packed with deviled eggs and combined with creamy pasta…yummy!
As a child growing up my mom had been making a version of this for all our barbecues or summer gatherings that we had. I decided to put a little twist on it and make it my own, and it never ever disappoints.
Nothing says summer more than a classic macaroni salad. Although, I crave this recipe even in the winter, and believe you me I indulge in that craving and have no shame at all. It’s always more delicious after a couple hours and the flavors can mesh together. After making this you’ll never buy macaroni salad from the deli again…
Tools I used to make this recipe
This Macaroni salad is the perfect side to these recipes!
- Prep Time 20 minutesChill time 2 hoursTotal Time 2 hours 20 minutes
- 16 oz salad macaroni or Ditalini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise, I like Best Foods
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mustard (I use yellow)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2-3 ribs celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 4 oz jar pimientos drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with green onions
- Prepare pasta according to the directions, drain and let cool completely.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs, let cool and slice
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except eggs and mix with pasta until blended. Gently fold in eggs. Garnish with green onions
- Chill until ready to serve
Serving Size8 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 430 Total Fat 37g Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 29g Cholesterol 160mg Sodium 518mg Carbohydrates 16g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 3g Sugar 4g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 8gNutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.