These sriracha chicken quesadillas are super easy to make. You can grab a rotisserie chicken from the store or it's a great way to use up any leftover chicken you may have.
We love cheese in our house, I mean like a lot! You gotta love that crispy crunch of the fried tortilla with the ooey gooey cheesy chicken filling. Dipped in a little sour cream or guacamole like my Breakfast Quesadilla. Pure heaven! If you're looking for another delicious and easy meal. My Mexican Pizzas is one of my most popular recipes, you have to check it out.
Don’t crank up the heat too high. It’s best to cook a quesadilla over medium heat, as opposed to high. Cooking over medium heat will melt all the cheese filling, without burning the tortillas.
Sriracha Chicken Quesadilla
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese whatever kind you like
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 6- inch tortillas
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- In a large bowl mix the chicken, Sriracha, sour cream, cheese and cilantro
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in a tortilla keeping in mostly in the middle. It will spread out when it melts. Place another tortilla on top gently press and lay it in the skillet. Cook until it is lightly browned about 2 minutes. Flip it over and cook another 2 minutes.
- Cut the tortillas into 4 parts using a pizza cutter, serve with your favorite sides