This super easy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is so addicting and super simple to make.
This Garlic-Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggie dishes. A quick and easy dish to through together using just a few pantry ingredients. Perfect for a weeknight or Holiday side dish.
Roasting brings out the best in most vegetables, with a little garlic and seasoning you can turn a boring vegetable into little bites of heaven. I also have a delicious Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon dish if you want to check that out.
Roasting cauliflower on these baking sheets gives them the perfect crispy bits on the outside from the Parmesan cheese. SO GOOD!
I’ve always thought cauliflower was just okay…I usually ate it raw and drenched in ranch dressing, until I tried this recipe. The garlic and Parmesan really puts this dish over the top. The little Parmesan crispy bits are the best part, make sure to not let those little gems go to waste.
Cauliflower is a pretty versatile vegetable, you could add fresh or dried herbs to it. Maybe a little chile powder and paprika for a Mexican twist. Or a little curry powder for an Indian twist. Whatever you choose, I know for a fact you will never go back to boring steamed cauliflower.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut cauliflower into 1½" large florets
- In a large bowl add cauliflower, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper, and Parmesan cheese gently toss until mixed.
- Spread cauliflower out evenly on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender
- Garnish with more Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley