Parmesan Roasted Broccoli will be your new favorite vegetable! Broccoli florets are coated with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs for that perfect crunchy texture.
This is a simple side dish that packs a whole lot of flavor! You could seriously make a whole meal out of it.
Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a delicious side dish that will make even the pickiest eater fall in love with broccoli! Perfect for a weeknight meal, pairs nicely with beef, chicken, or pasta. Or serve as a Holiday side dish. Parmesan cheese crisps up nicely in the oven, leaving little crispy salty bites of heaven. You will never steam broccoli again! I promise!
How to make Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- In a large bowl add broccoli florets, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese and mix until combined
- Spread broccoli onto the baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let set 2-3 minutes. Serve
I love roasting vegetables it always brings out such incredible robust flavor and gives the outside a little crunchy texture. If you love this broccoli then you'll have to try my Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.
What to serve roasted broccoli with
- Peach Chipotle Baked Chicken
- Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Easy Oven BBQ Baked Ribs
- Crispy Skillet Chicken Thighs
- Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- In a large bowl add broccoli, olive oil, garlic, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese and mix until combined
- Pour broccoli onto a baking sheet and sprinkle any leftover crumb mixture over the top
- Bake on the top rack for 18-20 minutes
- Remove from oven and let set 1-2 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 170Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 7mgSodium 424mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 5gSugar 2gProtein 7g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.