Parmesan Roasted Broccoli will be your new favorite vegetable!
Roasting broccoli with Parmesan and garlic gives them so much flavor. The bread crumbs gives it that extra crunchy texture.
Parmesan cheese crisps up nicely in the oven, leaving little crispy salty bites of heaven. You will never steam broccoli again! I promise!
How to make Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- In a large bowl add broccoli florets, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and mix until combined
- Spread broccoli onto the baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let set 2-3 minutes. Serve
I love roasting vegetables it always brings out such incredible robust flavor, and gives the outside a little crunchy texture. If you love this broccoli then you’ll have to try my Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.
Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a delicious side dish that will make even the pickiest eater fall in love with broccoli! Perfect for a weeknight meal, pairs nicely with beef, chicken or pasta. Or serve as a Holiday side dish.
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
In a large bowl add broccoli, olive oil, garlic, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and mix until combined.
Pour broccoli onto baking sheet and sprinkle any leftover crumb mixture over the top.
Bake on the top rack for 18-20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let set 1-2 minutes.