No churn cookies and cream ice cream is creamy and loaded with Oreo cookies. Requires only three ingredients and comes together in a snap!
We may earn a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. Read our disclosure policy here.
You don't need an ice cream maker to make your favorite flavors anymore. The no-churn method is a fun way to make you're favorite treat FAST! The only downside? It'll be gobbled up just as quickly! You can keep all your family's favorite flavors in the freezer all year long.
Why this recipe works
The creaminess of the vanilla ice cream with the soft chocolatey cookies throughout is heavenly! You literally create the homemade texture by using an electric mixer or a stand mixer and beating the simple ingredients together just like my Caramel Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream! Or topped with my Homemade Magic Shell is a game-changer! This would be perfect for a hot summer day, a birthday party treat, or just a fun way to enjoy a nice refreshing treat whenever you want at home!
Ingredients for this recipe
- Heavy whipping cream- Half n half won't work here. The higher the fat content the richer and creamier it will taste.
- Sweetened condensed milk - This adds a delicious sweetness mixed with the whipping cream.
- Crushed Oreo - You can make small chunks or bigger chunks. Totally up to you.
How to make this recipe
Step 1: Add the heavy cream to a large mixing bowl and using a hand mixer beat on high until stiff peaks begin to form.
Step 2: Using a spatula fold in the condensed milk and cookies until combined.
- Allow for some large Oreo cookie chunks for an added texture.
- Freeze overnight for best results. Letting it freeze overnight will give it the best texture.
As long as you store it correctly and in an airtight safe container like this one, it should store for 1-2 months.
You bet! Any cookies will work in this recipe, although I think crunchy cookies stand out more
Use whatever toppings that you want to make your perfect dessert! Adding some leftover small crumbs of cookies is delicious, or you can keep it simple and enjoy it just how it's made. Chocolate chips and whipped cream are yummy, too. No matter what you add, you're going to enjoy every bite of this delicious ice cream.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
1. Place the Oreo cookies in a ziplock baggie and using a rolling pin pound down the cookies to your desired size. You can also use a food processor.
2. Add the cream to a medium-sized bowl, using a hand mixer beat the cream on high until stiff peaks begin to form.
3. Once the cream begins to form stiff peaks, add the condensed milk and Oreo crumbs and whisk again until the Oreos bits are evenly distributed throughout the mixture
4. Pour the mixture into a 9x11 inch loaf pan and allow to set in the freezer for 4-6 hours, or until it is firm in the middle.
5. Serve and enjoy!
While the ice cream will be ready to serve after 4-6 hours in the freezer but is best overnight.
The ice cream will last for 1-2 months in the freezer when covered with plastic wrap. Or placed in an ice cream container like this one.
While the recipe uses finely crushed Oreos, you can use larger chunks as well to get a different texture.
Amount Per Serving Calories 691Total Fat 43gSaturated Fat 25gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 116mgSodium 265mgCarbohydrates 71gFiber 1gSugar 59gProtein 10g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.