No churn caramel ice cream is filled with chocolate chunks and swirls of gooey caramel! It’s the best summer indulgence ever.
No ice cream maker is needed for this recipe. It’s so simple to make that you’ll want to make it all summer long. It makes a rich, smooth and super creamy ice cream with swirls of caramel and chunks of chocolate!
Just a warning though it is seriously highly addictive, so don’t blame me if you crave it over and over this summer!
This no churn caramel ice cream is super easy, and you can whip it up without an ice cream maker. The prep literally takes minutes, the hardest part is waiting for it to set up. I guarantee it will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings!
I always use a metal loaf pan, but you can use any freezable dish or container.
Looking for some more delicious desserts?
- Chocolate Wafer Ice Box Cake
- No Bake Chocolate Mini Tarts
- Old Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Rich and Creamy Chocolate Cream Pie
And there you have it…the easiest ice cream you’ll ever make! Go on now, you know you wanna make some! 😉
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup chocolate chunk
- waffle bowls
- In a small bowl whisk condensed milk and 2 tablespoons of the caramel sauce
- In a large bowl using a stand mixer or electric mixer. Beat cream on high until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes. Add in 3/4 cup of chocolate chunks and fold in sweetened condensed milk mixture .
- Pour half ice cream into a loaf pan. Drizzle 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, add the rest of the ice cream then drizzle the rest of the caramel sauce, and chocolate chunks over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.
- Serve into waffle bowls
Amount Per ServingCalories 719 Total Fat 48g Saturated Fat 26g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 19g Cholesterol 150mg Sodium 531mg Carbohydrates 63g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 36g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 11g