Pork tenderloin that is slow cooked with a butter, garlic, Cajun seasoning, that just melts in your mouth.
This tenderloin is super moist and tender and the gravy is amazing!
Tips for slow cooker pork tenderloin
- This recipe calls for 2 small 1 pound tenderloins. You can also use just one 3 pound pork loin.
- Searing isn’t required but always recommended. Helps seal in the juices and gives the meat some color.
- Pork tenderloin is a lean cut of meat that can dry out is overcooked. Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature and remove when its 145 degrees.
- You could add some potatoes, onions and carrots in with the pork tenderloin.
- Do not add any more liquid to the slow cooker. The tenderloin will make its own juices.
Whisking in a little cornstarch to the sauce and it becomes a delicious silky gravy. Poured over my Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes is what dreams are made of.
Looking for more delicious slow cooker recipes?
- Slow Cooker Smothered Chicken Burritos
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Beef Short Rib Tacos
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- 1-2.5 pound tenderloin (usually 2 in the pkg)
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1- 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Coat tenderloins with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat a large skillet on high, add oil and place tenderloin in skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes then flip and sear 2-3 minutes. Place tenderloins into the slow cooker.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add in butter, once melted add in the garlic, thyme and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant about 1 minute.
- Pour the seasoned butter over the top of the tenderloins. Cover and cook on high 2 hours or low 3 1/2 hours.
- When done remove tenderloins from the slow cooker.
- Add the juices back into the skillet, with the chicken stock
- In a small bowl mix together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water until combined. And whisk it into the skillet.
- Heat on medium high heat until mixture starts to simmer, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Slice the tenderloin and place into the gravy. Serve!
You can also use a 3-4 pound pork loin. Cook on high 3 hours or low 5 hours or until internal temp reaches 145 degrees.
Amount Per Serving Calories 712Total Fat 56gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 184mgSodium 430mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 48g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.