Breakfast crescent roll ups are filling and oh so easy, and always a crowd pleaser!
No need to run through the drive-thru on those busy mornings. Just whip up these sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast crescent roll ups. Sausage wrapped in croissant rolls with tender cheesy scrambled eggs. A perfect grab and go breakfast!
I seriously love a savory breakfast, its my favorite meal of the day! So I could never say no to a breakfast crescent roll up warm right out of the oven…YUM!
Make a big batch of these for Christmas morning. Or just a grab and go breakfast on a busy weekday morning.
- First step is to cook your sausage. You could purchase fully cooked sausage or even cook your sausage the night before for an even quicker breakfast.
- Next cook your scrambled eggs until almost done, they will cook more when they are baked in the crescent.
- Open the can of croissants and lay each one out on a baking sheet.
- Add one sausage, heaping tablespoon of eggs and a large pinch of cheese to each crescent.
- Roll each croissant up and, then brush each croissant with the reserved egg wash.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of Parmesan cheese on top of each crescent if desired.
Some items you may need for this recipe!
Looking for more delicious breakfast recipes?
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Open Faced Breakfast Sandwich
- Breakfast Tacos
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- 8 sausage links
- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 eggs whisked (reserve 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ⅓ cup cheese (I used pepper jack and cheddar)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and cook sausages for 10-12 minutes , remove to a paper towel.
- in a small bowl whisk eggs and teaspoon of milk together until combined.
- In a non stick skillet add butter, once melted add in whisked eggs and stir with a spatula until almost done. Remove from heat.
- Open crescents and lay each one out on a baking sheet. Add one sausage link, 1 tablespoon scrambled egg and a large pinch of cheese. Roll crescent up and keep on the baking sheet.
- Brush reserved egg over top of crescents, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.