Breakfast crescent roll-ups are filling and oh so easy, and always a crowd-pleaser!
No need to run through the drive-thru on those busy mornings. Just whip up these sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast crescent roll-ups. Sausages wrapped in crescent rolls, with tender cheesy scrambled eggs. A perfect grab-and-go breakfast!
I seriously love a savory breakfast, it's my favorite meal of the day! So I could never say no to a breakfast crescent roll-up warm right out of the oven...YUM! I love easy recipes that are perfect for my large family, just like my Pinwheel Appetizers that we make often when we have game night.
Make a big batch of these for Christmas or Easter morning. Or just a grab and go breakfast on a busy weekday morning.
Tips for making breakfast crescent roll-ups
- You can use cooked bacon or even ham instead of sausage links if you prefer.
- I use a mixture of pepper jack and cheddar cheese but whatever cheese is your favorite works here.
- Try mixing things up and adding some mushrooms to fresh spinach to the mixture.
- I like adding the parmesan on top but Everything Bagel Seasoning is also delicious.
Can this be made ahead of time?
Yes to some extent, I make the sausages, and scrambled eggs and shred the cheese the night before. Then just pop open the crescents and roll everything together.
Can I freeze these breakfast crescent roll-ups?
Yes, bake according to the recipe directions. Once cooled place them on a baking sheet and place them in the freezer to flash freeze. Once frozen place into a large ziplock freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months. When ready to eat simply reheat in the microwave until warmed through.
How to store
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat in the microwave until warm.
Looking for more delicious breakfast recipes?
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Open-Faced Breakfast Sandwich
- Breakfast Tacos
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Sausage Tomato Cheese Omelet
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST FOR ALL MY LATEST RECIPES!
- 8 sausage links
- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 eggs whisked, reserve 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives , thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups cheese, I used pepper jack and cheddar
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and cook sausages for 10-12 minutes , remove to a paper towel.
- in a small bowl whisk eggs and teaspoon of milk together until combined.
- In a non stick skillet add butter, once melted add in whisked eggs and stir with a spatula until almost done, sprinkle with salt, pepper and chives. Remove from heat.
- Open crescent roll and lay each one out on a baking sheet. Add one sausage link, 1 tablespoon scrambled egg and a large pinch of cheese. Roll crescent up and keep on the baking sheet.
- Brush reserved egg over top of crescents, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving Size4 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 1011Total Fat 70gSaturated Fat 33gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 30gCholesterol 341mgSodium 1578mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 2gSugar 7gProtein 38g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.