Breakfast crescent roll ups are filling and oh so easy, and always a crowd pleaser!
No need to run through the drive-thru on those busy mornings. Just whip up these sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast crescent roll ups. Sausages wrapped in crescent rolls, with tender cheesy scrambled eggs. A perfect grab and go breakfast!
I seriously love a savory breakfast, its my favorite meal of the day! So I could never say no to a breakfast crescent roll up warm right out of the oven…YUM!
Make a big batch of these for Christmas morning. Or just a grab and go breakfast on a busy weekday morning.
- First step is to cook your sausage. You could purchase fully cooked sausage or even cook your sausage the night before for an even quicker breakfast.
- Next cook your scrambled eggs until almost done, they will cook more when they are baked in the crescent.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and lay each one out on a baking sheet.
- Add one sausage, heaping tablespoon of eggs and a large pinch of cheese to each crescent.
- You can use sliced cheese also.
- Roll each croissant up and, then brush each croissant with the reserved egg wash.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of Parmesan cheese on top of each crescent if desired.
Some items you may need for this Breakfast Crescent recipe!
Looking for more delicious breakfast recipes?
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Open Faced Breakfast Sandwich
- Breakfast Tacos
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- 8 sausage links
- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 eggs whisked, reserve 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives , thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups cheese, I used pepper jack and cheddar
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and cook sausages for 10-12 minutes , remove to a paper towel.
- in a small bowl whisk eggs and teaspoon of milk together until combined.
- In a non stick skillet add butter, once melted add in whisked eggs and stir with a spatula until almost done, sprinkle with salt, pepper and chives. Remove from heat.
- Open crescent roll and lay each one out on a baking sheet. Add one sausage link, 1 tablespoon scrambled egg and a large pinch of cheese. Roll crescent up and keep on the baking sheet.
- Brush reserved egg over top of crescents, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving Size4 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 1011 Total Fat 70g Saturated Fat 33g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 30g Cholesterol 341mg Sodium 1578mg Carbohydrates 55g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 2g Sugar 7g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 38g