Turkey, cranberry brie grilled cheese is a delicious savory sandwich. With turkey, sweet cranberry sauce, and smooth melted Brie cheese all tucked into one comforting sandwich!
After Thanksgiving comes my favorite…Sandwiches! Turkey cranberry brie grilled cheese is a delicious way to use those leftovers up. Stuffed between two pieces of crispy sourdough bread. A few slices of that juicy turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, and some Brie and we’re in business!
The melted brie and sweet and tangy cranberry sauce along with the savory turkey were a great flavor combo and the slightly crisp buttery bread that wrapped it all up was the perfect finish.
Sandwich Making Tips
- Make sure your butter is at room temperature for easy spreading
- Spread the butter from crust to crust, to ensure golden crust deliciousness
- I use about 3 ounces of brie per sandwich, you use what looks good to you.
- It really doesn't matter in what order you assemble the sandwich.
Do I have to remove the rind?
It's totally safe to leave the rind on and eat it. It really adds texture and flavor to the cheese.
Can I use a different cheese?
Brie cheese pairs so well with cranberry sauce. If you don't care for Brie, mozzarella cheese is a safe mild flavored cheese.
My homemade Cranberry Sauce recipe is perfect for your holiday meal and for these leftover turkey cranberry brie grilled cheese sandwiches.
Turkey Cranberry Brie Grilled Cheese
- 6-8 slices leftover turkey may need more or less
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 8 ounces of Brie thinly sliced
- 6 slices thick cut bread like sourdough
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- Spread softened butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Flip the bread over and place sliced Brie on top of the bread.
- Add the cranberries followed by the sliced turkey. Then more cheese if desired.
- Place in a skillet on medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes (check to make sure it isn’t getting too brown)
- Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.