This Tuscan chicken pasta is fast and easy, smothered in an amazingly creamy sauce.
This Tuscan chicken pasta is so flavorful, tender chicken in a creamy sauce with roasted tomatoes, garlic, and spinach. You'll want to make it again and again!
We love pasta in our house and we make it a lot like my Cajun Chicken Pasta. Such an easy way to mix meat and veggies into one pot. This is an easy recipe you can make any night of the week.
I have a fantastic garlic roasted tomato recipe that I use for this recipe. But you could also use a jar of sun-dried tomatoes.
This Tuscan chicken pasta recipe is a meal worthy of entertaining, or a quick weeknight meal that comes together in 30 minutes.
Looking for more pasta recipes?
- Garlic Alfredo Cheese Tortellini
- Spicy Italian Sausage Baked Ziti
- Baked Ravioli with Vodka Cream Sauce
- Bacon Jalapeno Mac N Cheese
- Tortellini Carbonara
Tuscan Grilled Chicken Pasta
- Heat a grill on medium-high heat. Rub 2 tablespoons olive oil over chicken and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 5-6 each side for breasts and 4-5 minutes each side for tenders. let rest 10 minutes then slice.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add spinach and cook 3-4 minutes until wilted. remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet add butter and onions and saute for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook another minute. Add in half and half and bring just to a simmer but don't boil. Reduce heat to low, and add in parmesan cheese and whisk until melted.
- Add in cooked pasta, chicken, roasted tomatoes, and spinach. Mix until combined.
- Garnish with Italian Parsley or basil