This Tuscan chicken pasta is fast and easy, smothered in an amazingly creamy sauce.
This Tuscan chicken pasta is so flavorful, tender chicken in a creamy sauce with roasted tomatoes, garlic and spinach. You’ll want to make is again and agian!
We love pasta in our house and we make it a lot. Such an easy way to mix meat and veggies into one pot. This is an easy recipe you can make any night of the week.
I have a fantastic garlic roasted tomato recipe that I use for this recipe. But you could also use a jar of sun dried tomatoes.
This Tuscan chicken pasta recipe is a meal worthy of entertaining, or a quick weeknight meal that comes together in 30 minutes.
Looking for more pasta recipes?
- Garlic Alfredo Cheese Tortellini
- Spicy Italian Sausage Baked Ziti
- Baked Ravioli with Vodka Cream Sauce
- Bacon Jalapeno Mac N Cheese
- Tortellini Carbonara
- Heat a grill on medium high heat. Rub 2 tablespoons olive oil over chicken and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 5-6 each side for breasts and 4-5 minutes each side for tenders. let rest 10 minutes then slice.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add 2 tablespoon olive oil. Add spinach and cook 3-4 minutes until wilted. remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet add butter and onions and saute for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook another minute. Add in half and half and bring just to a simmer but don't boil. Reduce heat to low, and add in parmesan cheese and whisk until melted.
- Add in cooked pasta, chicken, roasted tomatoes and spinach. Mix until combined.
- Garnish with Italian Parsley or basil