Garlic Alfredo Cheese Tortellini is quick and easy, and oh so creamy!
This Garlic Alfredo Cheese Tortellini is creamy and garlicky and comes together in less then 30 minutes. A perfect pasta dish that’s easy to throw together for a weeknight meal.
The sauce is so delicious you will seriously want to lick your plate. And did I mention its just as fantastic the next day. I recommend the refrigerated tortellini for this recipe instead of the frozen.
I have always been a huge fan of Alfredo sauce, always my go to choice for pasta at any restaurant. So I was simply amazed at how fantastic this homemade version is. This Garlic Alfredo sauce is thick and creamy and the best you will ever make! Smothered over cheesy pasta, no joke it is simply amazing!
You could add some broccoli, or peas and even diced up chicken, to make it a hearty simple weeknight meal. Sure to be loved by your whole family.
This creamy sauce turns a weeknight dinner into something into something special.
- 20 ounce pkg refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Boil tortellini according to package directions.
- Heat a skillet on medium low and add butter, garlic and whisk and cook until fragrant
- Sprinkle in flour and whisk until it becomes a paste.
- Slowly add in cream and milk and whisk until combined, whisk in Parmesan and salt and pepper. Bring to a low simmer until thickened about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in pasta. Garnish with fresh parsley and more Parmesan cheese if desired
Amount Per Serving Calories 533Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 106mgSodium 946mgCarbohydrates 52gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 18g