Looking for an easy lunch? These Buffalo Chicken wraps can be ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. Serve warm or chilled, and perfect anytime of the year!
These Buffalo Chicken Wraps are hands down one of the best wraps I’ve ever had. They come together really fast, and are loaded with chicken, crisp veggies, and ranch to make a tasty wrap.
These wraps make a perfect lunch or light weeknight dinner. My hubby requested these for his lunch several days last week. So I ended up grilling more chicken in the middle of the week just so I could make his day with my delicious wrap. The prep is a snap and the end results are so tasty.
I’m a huge fan of buffalo wings, well I do love wings in general but buffalo are one of my all time favorites. So grilling some chicken tenders slathered in buffalo sauce and tucking it in a wrap sounded fantastically delicious!
- 6-8 chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup Buffalo sauce
- lettuce leaves
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 10 in tortillas
- Marinate chicken in buffalo sauce for 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Heat a grill or saute pan over medium high heat cook chicken tenders 3-4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons ranch dressing on flour tortillas, add lettuce leaves, chicken, tomatoes, celery and some blue cheese crumbles. Fold the sides of the tortilla in and roll.
- ** you can add a teaspoon of buffalo sauce to the ranch to spice it up a bit for a dipping sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories 654 Total Fat 41g Saturated Fat 9g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 29g Cholesterol 58mg Sodium 2641mg Carbohydrates 48g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 4g Sugar 5g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 23g