Garlic parmesan cheese tortellini comes together in under 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy weeknight meal. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Cheese tortellini smothered in a creamy, garlicky, cheese sauce with crisp asparagus, sweet peas, and of course bacon.
Let's take a quick look at the ingredients
- Cheese tortellini
- All-purpose flour
- Half n half
- Grated Parmesan
- Frozen peas
Can I use different tortellini?
What should I serve with this?
A side salad and some crusty bread would be all you need to complete this meal.
Looking for more pasta dishes? Give these a try!
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Taco Pasta Skillet
- Tuscan Grilled Chicken Pasta
- Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
- Ravioli with Vodka Cream Sauce
Garlic Parmesan Cheese Tortellini
- 1 pkg 20 oz cheese tortellini *see notes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 -3/4 cup half n half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan freshly grated
- 6 pieces bacon
- 1/2 lb asparagus chopped washed trimmed and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- salt/pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to pkg directions, drain and set aside
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crispy, remove and on a paper towel
- In the same skillet add asparagus and saute until tender, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes Whisk in flour and cook another minute. Add in half n half, whisk until combined, and reduce heat to medium low, bringing to a low simmer. Add in Parmesan and stir until melted.
- Stir in tortellini, peas, asparagus, and bacon mix until warmed through and combined.