Garlic parmesan cheese tortellini comes together in under 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy weeknight meal. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Cheese tortellini smothered in a creamy, garlicky, cheese sauce with crisp asparagus, sweet peas, and of course bacon.
Let's take a quick look at the ingredients
- Cheese tortellini
- All-purpose flour
- Half n half
- Grated Parmesan
- Frozen peas
Can I use different tortellini?
What should I serve with this?
A side salad and some crusty bread would be all you need to complete this meal.
Looking for more pasta dishes? Give these a try!
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Taco Pasta Skillet
- Tuscan Grilled Chicken Pasta
- Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
- Ravioli with Vodka Cream Sauce
- 1 pkg 20 oz cheese tortellini *see notes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 3/4 cup half n half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan freshly grated
- 6 pieces bacon
- 1/2 lb asparagus chopped washed trimmed and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- salt/pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to pkg directions, drain and set aside
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crispy, remove and on a paper towel
- In the same skillet add asparagus and saute until tender, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes Whisk in flour and cook another minute. Add in half n half, whisk until combined, and reduce heat to medium low, bring to a low simmer. Add in Parmesan and stir until melted.
- Stir in tortellini, peas, asparagus, and bacon mix until combined.
Amount Per Serving Calories 602Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 115mgSodium 883mgCarbohydrates 57gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 24g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.