A delicious creamy tortellini that comes together in under 30 minutes!
You guys!!! This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Cheese Tortellini is mouthwatering! My family was hooked on it the first time I made it. Creamy, garlicky, cheesy with crisp asparagus, sweet peas and of course bacon.
Seriously though, if you love pasta dinners as much as my family does. You need to check out my Spicy Italian Sausage Baked Ziti and my Baked Ravioli with Vodka Cream Sauce both are huge family favorites.
Dinner can be on the table in less than 30 minutes, which makes this a perfect weeknight meal. Yet is is amazing enough to serve to guests. You'll be sure to put it on your weekly rotation.
The flavors of this dish are just to die for! I love asparagus with pasta, and then there is that little burst of sweetness with the peas. Plus of course everything is always better when there is bacon in it.
- 1 pkg 20 oz cheese tortellini (the refrigerated kind)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan freshly grated
- 6 pieces bacon
- 1/2 lb asparagus chopped washed trimmed and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup peas
- salt/pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to pkg directions, drain and set aside
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crispy, remove and on a paper towel
- In same skillet add asparagus and saute until tender, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes Whisk in flour and cook another minute. Add in cream and milk, whisk until combined and reduce heat to medium, bring to a low simmer. Add in Parmesan and stir until melted.
- Stir in tortellini, peas, asparagus and bacon mix until combined.
Amount Per Serving Calories 602Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 115mgSodium 883mgCarbohydrates 57gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 24g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.