This Mexican Corn Salad is healthy and delicious, and sure to be the star of your next gathering.
Loaded with grilled corn, red peppers, cilantro and cotija cheese then tossed in a creamy chipotle lime sauce. Everything you love about street corn, and you can eat it with a fork!
This Mexican corn salad is the perfect side dish for those summer barbecues or potlucks. Give it a try, your family and friends will go crazy for it!
So much flavor and super simple to prepare. A side dish you’ll be craving it all summer long!
We love grilled corn on the cob, and it gives it the perfect smoky flavor for this salad.
Cutting corn off the cob can be a pain. Its hard to keep the cob standing upright and not to mention the kernels going all over the place after cutting them. I always use a bundt pan which holds the cob perfectly and then catches all the kernels that come off.
This creamy dressing is made with mayo, chipotle pepper and a little lime juice…SO GOOD!
Looking for recipes that pairs with Mexican Corn Salad with?
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
- Grilled Tri Tip with Onions and Peppers
- Bacon Wrapped Cheese Hotdogs
- Jalapeno Pepper Jack Chicken Burger
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and cut in half
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- ¼ cup mayo
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoon diced cipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat. Rub olive oil over corn on the cob and bell pepper. Place corn on grill and grill 5-6 minutes turning every minute or so. Remove from grill to let cool.
- Place red pepper on grill and cook 2 minutes then flip and cook 2 more minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk mayo, lime juice and chipotle peppers until combined.
- Stand the corn upright and using a sharp knife slice down the sides to remove the kernels. Dice the red pepper up into pieces.
- In a large bowl add dressing, corn, red pepper, cilantro and gently min until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cojiata cheese over top