Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are super moist, loaded with bananas and bites of chocolate chips. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or a dessert.
This post is sponsored by Sweet’N Low®, America’s favorite pink zero-calorie sweetener. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make Butter Your Biscuit possible.
Holiday traditions have never been sweeter! This holiday season I wanted to recreate one of my favorite family recipes with Sweet’N Low®. Growing up, these banana chocolate chip muffins were a staple in my grandmas house. It was something I looked forward to every time we visited, right alongside her Chocolate Wafer Ice Box Cake.
Using Sweet’N Low® in this recipe helped reduce the amount of sugar and calories without sacrificing any of the flavor since one packet of Sweet’N Low® is as sweet as two teaspoons of sugar. Honestly, I’ve made these for my family many times, and you can’t even tell the sugar has been reduced.
How should I use Sweet’N Low?
- Both the Sweet’N Low® 8oz bulk box and packets can be used in cooking and baking.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 packets Sweet'N Low® or 1 1/5 teaspoon Sweet'N Low® 8oz bulk box
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (Plus more for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tray with paper cups or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Mix in the Greek yogurt and melted butter until combined.
- Whisk in the flour, granulated sugar, Sweet'N Low, egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill the cups 3/4 full of batter. Sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Or freeze for up to 3 months.
You can substitute 1 cup regular chocolate chips if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 184Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 29mgSodium 179mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.