This Chicken Avocado Caesar Salad is one of my all-time favorites! This classic is absolutely mouthwatering!
Tender grilled chicken, tomatoes, crispy bacon, avocados, and hard-boiled eggs on a bed of crisp romaine lettuce. Topped with a homemade creamy Caesar dressing and of course crunchy croutons and Parmesan cheese.
This Caesar dressing is creamy and so satisfying, I crave it all year long. It is so much better than the store-bought and I am so happy to share this recipe with you.
I always save any leftover bread and toss it in the freezer, to make my Homemade Garlic Parmesan Croutons. Perfect crispy toppers! This Caesar salad dressing and these delicious croutons are the final touches in my Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap.
This is a perfect make-ahead salad for lunches during the week like my Grilled Shrimp Cobb Salad. Divide ingredients up into single-serving containers, then add dressing and croutons before eating.
I love hard-boiled eggs in my salads, and I add avocado to just about anything I can. I LOVE them!
I can't wait until my garden comes in and I have fresh cherry tomatoes to add to my salads. They are so much sweeter than store-bought.
Items I used to make this Grilled Chicken Avocado Caesar Salad
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST FOR ALL MY LATEST RECIPES.
Grilled Chicken Avocado Caesar Salad
This Chicken Avocado Caesar Salad is one of my all time favorites! This classic is absolutely mouthwatering!
- 6 chicken tenders, or 2 boneless skinless breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh ground pepper
- 6 strips bacon cooked and cut into pieces
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- parmesan cheese shaved
- 2 cups croutons
- 1 cup mayonnaise like Best Foods or Hellmanns
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Anchovy paste, found near the tuna fish in the supermarket
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl add the Caesar dressing ingredients and mix until combined. Set aside
- Heat a grill on medium high heat, rub olive oil on chicken and season with salt and pepper. Grill about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Let rest 5 minutes and slice.
- In a large bowl add chopped romaine lettuce. Place sliced chicken, bacon, tomatoes, avocado and sliced eggs.
- Drizzle with Caesar dressing, and sprinkle croutons and shaved Parmesan on top. Add fresh ground pepper to taste.
- **If you want the dressing to be thinner just add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency
Amount Per Serving Calories 869Total Fat 71gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 52gCholesterol 173mgSodium 1907mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 32g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.
The nutritional info is based on the croutons being added. 🙁
How many carbs if you skip the croutons?
Yes that is part of the salad dressing. 🙂
I am making the dressing now..at the end of dressing ingredients there is a space and then it says 1/4 c olive oil...is the oil part of the salad dressings?