This Chicken Avocado Caesar Salad is one of my all time favorites! This classic is absolutely mouthwatering!
Tender grilled chicken, tomatoes, crispy bacon, avocados and hard boiled eggs on a bed of crisp romaine lettuce. Topped with a homemade creamy Caesar dressing and of course crunchy croutons and Parmesan cheese.
This Caesar dressing is creamy and so satisfying, I crave it all year long. It is so much better than the store bought and I am so happy to share this recipe with you.
I always save any leftover bread and toss it in the freezer, to make my Homemade Garlic Parmesan Croutons. Perfect crispy toppers! This Caesar salad dressing and these delicious croutons are the final touch in my Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap.
This is a perfect make ahead salad for lunches during the week. Divide ingredients up into single serving containers, then add dressing and croutons before eating.
I love hard boiled eggs in my salads, and I add an avocado to just about anything I can. I LOVE them!
I cant wait until my garden comes in and I have fresh cherry tomatoes to add to my salads. They are so much sweeter than store bought.
Items I used to make this Grilled Chicken Avocado Caesar Salad
- 6 chicken tenders, or 2 boneless skinless breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh ground pepper
- 6 strips bacon cooked and cut into pieces
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- parmesan cheese shaved
- 2 cups croutons
- 1 cup mayonnaise like Best Foods or Hellmanns
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Anchovy paste, found near the tuna fish in the supermarket
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl add the Caesar dressing ingredients and mix until combined. Set aside
- Heat a grill on medium high heat, rub olive oil on chicken and season with salt and pepper. Grill about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Let rest 5 minutes and slice.
- In a large bowl add chopped romaine lettuce. Place sliced chicken, bacon, tomatoes, avocado and sliced eggs.
- Drizzle with Caesar dressing, and sprinkle croutons and shaved Parmesan on top. Add fresh ground pepper to taste.
- **If you want the dressing to be thinner just add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency
Serving Size4 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 1280 Total Fat 104g Saturated Fat 22g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 76g Cholesterol 258mg Sodium 3052mg Carbohydrates 41g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 7g Sugar 5g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 47g