Greek tortellini pasta salad is a family favorite. Quick and easy with a zesty dressing, perfect anytime of year!
This Greek tortellini pasta salad has plenty of veggies, and the homemade dressing has tons of flavor. This salad even gets better as it sits and the pasta soaks up some of that dressing. It’s quick and easy and can be made ahead, and an overall crowd pleaser!
I used cheese tortellini but you could use whatever kind you want really. I would just recommend fresh tortellini, usually in the deli section of your grocery store.
This salad is a great side dish for summer barbecues or potlucks. Also goes perfectly with some of my most popular recipes.
This Greek dressing can totally be adjusted to your taste. I like mine with a little bit more vinegar, but you can cut that back on it or add more olive oil.
The feta cheese is perfect in this pasta salad. I love those little tangy bits, really hard not to nibble on a few before adding them to the salad.
I love using tortellini pasta, its great whether its in a hot pasta or used in a cold salad. Either way its delicious. Here are a couple more recipes I have using cheese tortellini.
- 20 ounce package fresh cheese tortellini pasta (found in deli section)
- 1½ cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1½ cup cucumbers chopped
- 1 cup canned artichokes hearts chopped
- 1 15-oz can olives sliced in half
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- Fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- juice on 1 lemon
- pinch of red pepper optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions and set aside
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- In a large bowl combine tortellini, tomatoes, cucumbers, artichokes, olives, onion, and ½ of the feta cheese. Pour dressing over the top and mix until combined. Sprinkle with remaining feta cheese and chopped dill. Chill until ready to serve.