Greek tortellini pasta salad is a family favorite. Quick and easy with a zesty dressing, perfect anytime of year!
This Greek tortellini pasta salad has plenty of veggies, and the homemade dressing has tons of flavor. This salad even gets better as it sits and the pasta soaks up some of that dressing. It’s quick and easy and can be made ahead, and an overall crowd pleaser!
This salad is a great side dish for summer barbecues or potlucks. Also goes perfectly with some of my most popular recipes.
- Easy Oven Baked Ribs
- Grilled Tri Tip with Onions and Peppers
- Spicy Teriyaki Grilled Steak Kebabs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwich
- Jalapeno Pepper Jack Chicken Burger
This Greek dressing can totally be adjusted to your taste. I like mine with a little bit more vinegar, but you can cut that back on it or add more olive oil.
The feta cheese is perfect in this pasta salad. I love those little tangy bits, really hard not to nibble on a few before adding them to the salad.
I love using cheese tortellini pasta, its great whether its in a hot pasta or used in a cold salad. Either way its delicious. Check out these delicious recipes.
- 20 ounce package fresh cheese tortellini pasta, found in deli section
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 1/2 cups cucumbers chopped
- 1 cup canned artichokes hearts chopped
- 1 15 oz can olives sliced in half
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- Fresh ground pepper
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoons white sugar, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice on 1 lemon
- Pinch of red pepper optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions and set aside
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- In a large bowl combine tortellini, tomatoes, cucumbers, artichokes, olives, onion, and 1/2 of the feta cheese. Pour dressing over the top and mix until combined. Sprinkle with remaining feta cheese and chopped dill. Chill until ready to serve.
Serving Size6 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 725Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 62mgSodium 1578mgCarbohydrates 79gFiber 8gSugar 18gProtein 20g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.