Breakfast Tacos are filling and full of flavor, the BEST way to jump start your day!
There’s no better way to start the day than with tasty breakfast tacos! Loaded with potatoes, eggs, peppers, bacon and sausage. I am not much of a morning person, but two things that will get me out of bed for sure is the smell of coffee and a delicious breakfast.
These tacos are super yummy and very quick and easy to put together. Of course you could easily make it into a breakfast burrito just by using the larger tortillas.
These tacos are easy to double to feed a crowd. I used Hillshire Hot Links but any sausage will do.
These breakfast tacos are very hearty, and easily adjustable to basically whatever breakfast items you have in the pantry. This colorful Mexican dish is sure to become a weekend favorite.
I did two with salsa topping and the other two with the chipotle aoli. Let me just say for the record, the chipotle aoli wins for me! I could lick the dish, its so good.
Looking for some more delicious breakfasts?
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Open Faced Breakfast Sandwich
- Banana Blueberry Cream Cheese Bread
- Buttermilk Blueberry Waffles
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large russet potato diced
- 2 hot sausage links, thawed and sliced
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 diced tomato
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1/2 small green pepper sliced
- 1 small avocado sliced
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4-5 small flour tortillas
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon chipotle in adobo
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and milk season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium heat add the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove to a paper towel to drain.
- In the same pan with bacon grease add diced potatoes, onions and peppers, season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Add hot links to the potatoes and cook another 8 minutes or until browned and fork tender.
- In a saute pan over medium heat add the butter, let it melt then add the eggs and scramble for a couple minutes.
- Fill each flour tortilla with potatoes, scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. Topping it with tomato, sliced avocado and sliced jalapenos.
- Garnish with chipotle sauce, salsa and cilantro
For the Chipotle Aoli
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, lime juice and chipotle until combined.
Serving Size4 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 772Total Fat 50gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 35gCholesterol 234mgSodium 987mgCarbohydrates 59gFiber 8gSugar 3gProtein 23g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.