Banana blueberry bread is super moist and loaded with blueberries. Sure to become one of your favorites!
Blueberries add such an amazing pop of flavor and they are currently coming into season. So why not toss them into some banana bread to give it that extra pop.
Even as we speak I have bananas that my hubby didn’t get to in time. Now they are past the point of edible in his opinion. So that means they’re now all mine for some yummy banana blueberry bread.
Have one loaf now and throw the second one in the freezer. Whether you enjoy this as a snack or for breakfast, this bread is so moist and flavorful. Top it off with a pat of butter. Yummy!!
Some items used to make this banana blueberry bread recipe
The cream cheese is mixed in the batter, which makes is super moist and simply AH-Mazing! Perfect for a dessert or quick snack on-the-go!
Check out some of my other baked recipes!
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Apple Walnut Fritter Bread
- Lemon Zucchini Bread
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1¾ cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to the wet mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Add in bananas, and vanilla just until mixed. Then with a spatula gently fold in blueberries. Spray two 8x4 loaf pans and spoon in the batter.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean . Cool bread in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes.