This open faced breakfast sandwich is a fantastic combination of bacon, avocado, egg and cheese is just delicious! The perfect way to kick start the day!
Breakfast is my favorite meal, and I just love a good breakfast sandwich. I prefer more of a savory breakfast over a sweet one.
A quick healthy breakfast for the kiddos before school, or even an easy weeknight dinner. It is one of my favorite ways to start the day, I prefer scrambled eggs but you could surely fry an egg if you prefer. Whether you use a fork and knife or pick it up with your hands, either way this savory breakfast sandwich will get you out of bed in the morning and will not disappoint!
Some Items I used for this recipe:
More Breakfast Recipes to try:
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Crescent Roll Ups
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Apple Pie Turnovers
Open-Faced Breakfast Sandwich
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 pieces cooked bacon
- 1/2 tomato diced
- 2 avocado
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 English muffin
- salt and pepper
- cilantro for garnish optional
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and cook bacon until crisp and set aside and let drain on paper towels. Once cooled chop the bacon into bite small pieces.
- In a small bowl mash up avocado. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- In another bowl whisk eggs and milk until combined, heat a skillet on medium low add butter and let melt, add eggs and gently mix until scrambled about 1-2 minutes sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Split English muffin with a fork and toast until lightly browned. Top with avocado, tomatoes and scrambled eggs, add cheese.
- Place under broiler just until cheese melts about 1-2 minutes. Add chopped bacon and cilantro garnish...Enjoy!