These Mini Chocolate Tarts are rich and creamy and perfect for a dazzling dessert!
They have a delicious cookie shell and a rich and creamy chocolate ganache. Once you make these mini chocolate tarts, you will make them over and over again!
Anybody can make this its pretty foolproof! And I’m here to tell you its AH-Mazing!
These chocolate tarts can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Add the fruit right before serving.
Looking for more delicious desserts?
- Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Rich and Creamy Chocolate Pie
- Chocolate Wafer Icebox Cake
- Rich and Creamy New York Cheesecake
That’s all there is to it! So if your looking for a gorgeous delectable dessert, that’s super easy to throw together. Look no further!
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 1½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons butter cut into slices
- Garnish with fresh fruit, and almonds
- In a food processor add cookie wafers and mix until crumbled.
- Lightly grease tart pans with cooking spray
- In a small bowl add cookie crumbs and melted coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Divide the crust into the pie tins and press into tin to form.
- Add cream to a small saucepan and bring to a low simmer, over medium heat (do not boil) Once its simmering remove from heat and add chocolate chips and whisk until melted. Add in butter cubes and whisk until melted.
- Pour chocolate filling into tart shells and chill. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- **You can also place cookies in a Ziplock freezer or storage bag, and gently crush the cookies with a rolling pin until crumbs.
- **You can use Oreos or Nabisco Chocolate Wafers