These Mini Chocolate Tarts are rich and creamy and perfect for a dazzling dessert!
They have a delicious cookie shell and a rich and creamy chocolate ganache. Once you make these mini chocolate tarts, you will make them over and over again! My Chocolate Cream Pie is also a heavenly chocolate lover's dream!
How to make No-Bake Mini Chocolate Tarts
- Place the cookies in a food processor and mix until crumbled.
- In a small bowl add crumbs, melted coconut oil, and mix until combined
- Divide the crust into 4-inch pie tins (usually fits in 4-5 tins) or a 9-inch pie tin
- Add the cream to a medium saucepan and bring to a low simmer over medium-low heat. Careful not to boil.
- Once simmering remove from heat and add chocolate chips, whisk until melted. Add in the cubed butter and whisk until creamy.
- Pour filling into tart shells and chill. Decorate with fresh fruit and nuts and serve.
These chocolate tarts can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Add the fruit right before serving.
Looking for more delicious desserts?
- Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Rich and Creamy Chocolate Pie
- Chocolate Wafer Icebox Cake
- Rich and Creamy New York Cheesecake
That's all there is to it! So if you're looking for a gorgeous delectable dessert, that's super easy to throw together. Look no further!
- 20 Oreo cookies (2 cups cookie crumbs)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons butter cut into slices
- Garnish with fresh fruit, and almonds
- In a food processor add cookie wafers and pulse until crumbled.
- Lightly grease tart pans with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add cookie crumbs and melted coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Divide the crust into the pie tins and press into the tin to form.
- Add cream to a small saucepan and bring to a low simmer, over medium heat (do not boil) Once it's simmering remove from heat and add chocolate chips and whisk until melted. Add in butter cubes and whisk until melted.
- Pour chocolate filling into tart shells and chill. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
**You can also place cookies in a Ziplock freezer or storage bag, and gently crush the cookies with a rolling pin until crumbs.
Serving Size4 mini tarts
Amount Per Serving Calories 1046Total Fat 80gSaturated Fat 50gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 118mgSodium 337mgCarbohydrates 77gFiber 7gSugar 54gProtein 8g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.