These Mini Chocolate Tarts are rich and creamy and perfect for a dazzling dessert!
They have a delicious cookie shell and a rich and creamy chocolate ganache. Once you make these mini chocolate tarts, you will make them over and over again!
How to make No-Bake Mini Chocolate Tarts
- Place the cookies in a food processor and mix until crumbled.
- In a small bowl add crumbs, melted coconut oil and mix until combined
- Divide the crust into 4-inch pie tins (usually fits in 4-5 tins) or a 9-inch pie tin
- Add the cream to a medium saucepan and bring to a low simmer over medium low heat. Careful not to boil.
- Once simmering remove from heat and add chocolate chips, whisk until melted. Add in cued butter and whisk until creamy.
- Pour filling into tart shells and chill. Decorate with fresh fruit and nuts and serve.
These chocolate tarts can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Add the fruit right before serving.
Looking for more delicious desserts?
- Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Rich and Creamy Chocolate Pie
- Chocolate Wafer Icebox Cake
- Rich and Creamy New York Cheesecake
That’s all there is to it! So if your looking for a gorgeous delectable dessert, that’s super easy to throw together. Look no further!
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons butter cut into slices
- Garnish with fresh fruit, and almonds
- In a food processor add cookie wafers and mix until crumbled.
- Lightly grease tart pans with cooking spray
- In a small bowl add cookie crumbs and melted coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Divide the crust into the pie tins and press into tin to form.
- Add cream to a small saucepan and bring to a low simmer, over medium heat (do not boil) Once its simmering remove from heat and add chocolate chips and whisk until melted. Add in butter cubes and whisk until melted.
- Pour chocolate filling into tart shells and chill. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
**You can also place cookies in a Ziplock freezer or storage bag, and gently crush the cookies with a rolling pin until crumbs.
Serving Size4 mini tarts
Amount Per Serving Calories 1046 Total Fat 80g Saturated Fat 50g Trans Fat 2g Unsaturated Fat 25g Cholesterol 118mg Sodium 337mg Carbohydrates 77g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 7g Sugar 54g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 8g