Grilled corn on the cob slathered with some delicious cilantro lime butter, and you have a perfect summer side dish!
One of my favorite sides with summer meals is sweet grilled corn. But it can get boring with plain butter, so I jazzed it up with cilantro lime butter and sprinkled it with Parmesan and WOW!
This cilantro lime butter is soo good! I like it on my summer squash as well. Just store it in the fridge and use it on other veggies
When you grill the corn with the husks on it steams the corn, making the husks and silk peel easily. Then return it to the grill to lightly caramelize.
This is a little bowl of heaven! Perfect for all kinds of veggies, or even steak or shrimp! The tanginess of the lime and the fresh cilantro topped with some grated Parmesan cheese takes this corn over the top! Definitely a crowd pleaser!
Grilled corn on the cob is grilled to perfection! Slightly smokey and bursting with sweet juicy kernels in every bite. Yous will crave this corn all summer long!
This grilled corn with cilantro lime butter is the perfect way to kick off a barbecue! Here are some of my favorite recipes that pairs perfectly with this grilled corn.
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
- Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hot Dogs
- Spicy Teriyaki Grilled Steak Kebabs
- Grilled Tri Tip with Onions and Peppers
- 10 ears of corn
- 1 stick butter softened
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- In small bowl add butter, cilantro, garlic lime juice and salt. Mix until combined.
- Heat a grill on medium high. Place corn over direct heat and cook 15 minutes turning every 5-6 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and pull down husks to the end. You can now place the corn over direct heat, to get a little char on the corn if you want.
- Spread cilantro lime butter over corn and sprinkle with Parmesan.