Homemade Pineapple dole whip is a sweet, creamy, and refreshing pineapple dessert that everyone will go crazy for! This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
This popular frozen dessert is really easy to make from home. It's a copycat version of the Disney dole whip that everybody loves. Only uses three ingredients and is super popular with both kids and adults. If you've never had one you sure are in for TREAT! Or if you love bananas try my Homemade Banana Pudding.
What is a dole whip?
It’s a pineapple-flavored ice cream treat that was created by Dole in the 1980's, It quickly became one of Disneyland’s most iconic treats.
Let's take a quick look at the ingredients
- Frozen pineapple
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pineapple juice
- Use a good high-powered blender, I love my Ninja Blender But if you just have a regular one let the pineapple thaw that slightly.
- Add a couple of shots of rum to the mixture for a boozy version.
- Put the whip into a piping bag and squeeze it into your cup or bowl for the iconic swirl.
- Add in some chocolate chips or shredded coconut for a delicious twist.
- These Paper Drinking Straws and decorative umbrellas are the perfect finishing touch!
Can I use fresh pineapple?
If you have fresh pineapple on hand and want to use that throw it in a freezer bag and freeze it first to get the right consistency.
Can this be stored in the freezer?
This soft-serve treat is best eaten right away. If you store it in the freezer too long it will become completely frozen. You can put it in the freezer for about 1 hour, before serving.
More copycat recipes
- Starbucks Banana Bread
- Mexican Pizza
- Crunch Wrap Supreme
- In-N-Out Burger
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST FOR ALL MY LATEST RECIPES.
Homemade Pineapple Dole Whip
Homemade pineapple dole whip is sweet, creamy and refreshing pineapple dessert that everyone will go crazy for!
- 1 big scoop Vanilla ice cream (about 3/4 cup)
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 2 cups frozen pineapple diced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar- optional
- Add vanilla ice cream, pineapple juice, frozen pineapple diced into the canister of a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the contents of the blender into your prepared glass and optionally garnish with small umbrella or something colorful.
Amount Per Serving Calories 205Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 29mgSodium 43mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 3gSugar 44gProtein 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Leave a Reply