My family can never get enough of these Crunchwraps! It’s a fast food favorite that is so easy to make at home and they taste amazing.
This Beef Crunchwrap Supreme is super easy to make, and ridiculously amazing! We don’t eat a lot of fast food in our house but when we do indulge Taco Bell is one of our favorites. I guess it makes me feel a little bit better that their food has some fresh veggies on it.
I‘d never had a crunchwrap before, this is always what my son orders from Taco Bell. I’m a Mexican Pizza girl which I also have a great recipe for you can check it out here . So when we made one at home, he was shocked at how fantastic it was.
It’s a hybrid of a taco-tostada-burrito. Cheesy beef, with a crunchy tostada shell in the middle and loaded with fresh veggies, all wrapped in a flour tortilla. Great for a twist on taco night.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasonings
- 1 jar queso cheese sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 burrito size tortillas
- 6 taco sized flour tortillas
- 6 tostadas
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat, add ground beef, and cook until no longer pink. Drain the grease and add the taco seasoning, and the water it calls for on the back of the packet. Simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet on medium low, with 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Place a large tortilla on a flat surface and spread 2 tablespoons of the queso cheese sauce in the center.
- Layer the remaining ingredients 1/4 cup taco meat, tostada shell, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 3 tablespoons shredded lettuce, 2 tablespoons tomatoes, 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- Place the smaller flour tortilla on top
- Grab the large tortilla and fold over until it meats the center, rotate and repeat until it all wrapped up into a disc.
- Lay the crunch wrap folded side down until just golden brown. Flip it and toast the other side until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of guacamole and salsa