Zucchini Parmesan Crisps are crunchy and so addicting!
What's the best way to eat vegetables? Well fried of course. These zucchini crisps are tender on the inside with a crispy crunchy outside. One of my favorite ways to use up the abundance of zucchini I have in my garden.
Panko and parmesan are the perfect coatings for zucchini. Super light and airy texture, provide the perfect crunch.
Whip up a batch for a simple appetizer or snack. I guarantee they are highly addicting and kid-approved!
I do recommend getting all the zucchini slices breaded and ready to go and putting them on a baking sheet or platter.
I like to cut my zucchini into 1/4" slices so that the frying process goes really fast. Plus it's a texture thing for me I like equal parts of breading to zucchini.
Looking for more zucchini recipes?
We like to dip them in ranch, but they would also be delicious in a marinara sauce.
Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 small/medium zucchinis thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine Panko, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan; set aside.
- In a second bowl add the flour.
- In a third bowl add the eggs
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat. Set aside on a baking sheet or platter, and repeat until all zucchini slices are done.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini rounds to the skillet, but don't overcrowd the pan and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1-2 minutes then flip and cook another minute.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with ranch or your favorite marinara sauce