Lemon Zucchini Bread is super moist, and so good! My favorite way to use up my summer zucchini!
Lemon Zucchini Bread what a glorious combination, super moist, lemony and delicious! Then topped with a sweet lemon drizzle, a perfect Summer recipe.
So if you have an abundance of zucchini as I did from your garden. Or you just find a great deal from the grocery store or farmers market. Make this bread this week plus it freezes perfectly. Then when your craving it just thaw it in the fridge and whip up some lemon icing and its ready to devour!
I have more zucchini then I know what to do with, my garden just boomed this year. What better way to use up all my zucchini then with this delicious lemon zucchini bread. You should also check out my Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
These 8×5 baking pans are what I use for all my breads. I have two sets because during the summer I’m constantly baking zucchini bread for the freezer.
Can I just say this glaze it so fantastic, like “lick the bowl” fantastic!
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 (3.5) instant lemon pudding box
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- zest of one lemon
For the lemon icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees spray 1 8x4 loaf pan with nonstick spray
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, pudding mix, baking soda and powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, milk, oil, lemon juice and extract.
- Stir into the dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in the zucchini, lemon zest
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until well blended. Drizzle icing over cooled loaf. If you have icing left over just store in a container in the refrigerator.
To freeze: Let zucchini bread cool completely. Wrap in saran wrap and then aluminum foil and freeze.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 542Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 67mgSodium 524mgCarbohydrates 81gFiber 2gSugar 44gProtein 8g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.