Lemon Zucchini Bread is super moist and so good! My favorite way to use up my summer zucchini!
Lemon Zucchini Bread what a glorious combination, super moist, lemony, and delicious! Then topped with a sweet lemon drizzle, a perfect Summer recipe.
So if you have an abundance of zucchini as I did from your garden. Or you just find a great deal from the grocery store or farmers market. Make this bread.
Can I freeze zucchini bread?
Yes, it freezes beautifully! Once cooled just wrap the bread in plastic wrap, then a layer of aluminum foil and pop it into the freezer.
When your craving it, through it in the refrigerator to thaw. Just whip up the lemon icing before ready to serve.
I have more zucchini than I know what to do with, my garden just boomed this year. What better way to use up all my zucchini than with this delicious lemon zucchini bread.
You should also check out my Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
Can I just say this glaze is so fantastic, like "lick the bowl" fantastic!
- 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 (3.5) instant lemon pudding box
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- zest of one lemon
For the lemon icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 1 9x5 metal loaf pan with nonstick spray. Or add a piece of parchment paper in the pan for easy removal.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, milk, oil, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Stir into the dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in the zucchini, lemon zest
- Pour batter into 9x5 metal loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until well blended. Drizzle icing over cooled loaf. If you have icing leftover just store in a container in the refrigerator.
If you're baking in an 8x4 metal baking pan you will need to add 10-12 minutes to the baking time. Or until a toothpick comes out clean
To freeze: Let zucchini bread cool completely. Wrap in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil and freeze.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 325Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 40mgSodium 314mgCarbohydrates 44gFiber 1gSugar 27gProtein 5g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.