Chocolate Zucchini Bread is moist and super chocolaty! You’ll definitely be making this all summer long!
Whoa, buddy…this Chocolate Zucchini Bread is amazing. Extremely moist, fudgy bread will keep you wanting more. Perfect afternoon chocolate fix, or after-dinner dessert. Every year I have zucchini coming out my ears from my garden. Zucchini bread is one of my favorite summer treats!
Zucchini is an amazing addition to baked goodies, it doesn’t have any taste, but it makes everything so moist. This bread is so chocolaty, and nobody can ever tell it has zucchini in it! You can use a 9×5 or 8×4 metal loaf pan, both baking times are in the recipe directions.
If you’re like me and you always plant way too many zucchini plants in your garden, which gives you an overabundance of the vegetable. You can just go on a zucchini bread-making spree and they freeze perfectly!
So whether you grow your own zucchini or grab it at your local grocery store. Hurry up and get started on this fudgy, moist, and delicious chocolate zucchini bread!
I love warming a piece in the microwave for 10 seconds and enjoying it with a cup of hot coffee…
Check out some of my other snack-cake desserts!
- Banana Blueberry Cream Cheese Bread
- Sour Cream Crumb Cake
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Lemon Zucchini Bread
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding, 3.9 oz
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cups grated zucchini, don’t peel it
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven at 350 F. Spray a 9×5 inch metal loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, chocolate pudding, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs then add in the oil, milk, and vanilla.
- Mix the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips just until combined pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
If using an 8x4 metal loaf pan add 10-12 more minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
To Freeze- Cool bread completely and wrap in plastic wrap, then a layer of aluminum foil.
Serving Size1 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 636Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 65mgSodium 481mgCarbohydrates 91gFiber 3gSugar 60gProtein 9g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.