Apple pie cinnamon rolls are filled with sweet and tangy apples. The perfect quick and easy fall treat.
This is a quick and easy recipe to whip up. Using refrigerated cinnamon rolls makes this a breeze. In just under 30 minutes you'll have a fantastic breakfast or dessert.
Tips for making apple pie cinnamon rolls
- Make sure you dice the apples small and keep them all the same size for even cooking.
- This recipe makes 8 cinnamon rolls but can be easily doubled.
- Store leftover cinnamon rolls in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- You can use a can of apple pie filling if desired, but I prefer fresh apples.
Can I use different fruit?
Sure peaches, strawberries, and blueberries would be delicious!
Looking for more apple recipes?
- Apple Cake
- Apple Pie Turnovers
- Slow Cooker applesauce
- Apple Fritter bread
- Bloomin grilled Apples
- Apple Cider Donuts
Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 12.4 oz tube refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 2 apples I used Granny Smith
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Peel and dice the apples, in a small bowl mix apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and lemon juice until combined
- Open cinnamon rolls and using a rolling pin or cup roll each one into a flat disk.
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Place each cinnamon roll disk into a muffin cup.
- Add in a generous amount of apples and gently pack.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes. Drizzle icing over top.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.