Chocolate Peppermint Bark could not be any simpler. Delicious chocolate loaded with crushed peppermint candies.
This chocolate peppermint bark only takes three ingredients. Wrap it up and give it as a gift or add some to your cookie or candy tray during the holidays.
Variations of chocolate peppermint bark
- White chocolate only
- Milk chocolate only
- Add some pretzels for a little sweet and salty goodness.
Tips for the perfect peppermint bark!
- You can use crushed candy canes or peppermint candies.
- The easiest way to crush the candy canes is by placing them in a ziplock baggie and use a rolling pin to gently pound the candy until crushed.
- Once the chocolate is hardened lift the bark off the baking sheet and break the chocolate into pieces with your hands.
How long does peppermint bark last?
It can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
Looking for more holiday sweet treats?
- Peppermint Chocolate cake Truffles
- Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Oreos
- Oreo Dipped Christmas Cookies
- Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Easy Rocky Road Fudge
- 16 oz semi sweet bakers chocolate *see notes
- 1 cup peppermint candies, crushed and divided
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips in 30-second intervals.
- Stir in 3/4 cup crushed peppermint candies and the peppermint extract..
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle remaining peppermint candies over the top.
- Chill for 1 hour or until chocolate is hardened.
- Once the chocolate is hardened lift the bark off the baking sheet and break the chocolate with your hands.
You can also use 3 cups chocolate chips
Amount Per Serving Calories 65Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 3mgSodium 10mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.