This Easy Rocky Road Fudge is so rich and decadent, and nobody will know how truly easy it is!
This Easy Rocky Road Fudge recipe could not be any easier! Smooth and creamy, loaded with walnuts and marshmallows and makes a perfect Holiday gift!
When I think about fudge I think Christmas. My mom makes it every year for a Christmas treat. It’s one of my guilty pleasures around the Holidays. You simply won’t be able to get enough of this fudge. Being able to make it in the microwave is a total game-changer, once you try it you won’t go back to the stove. It’s just so easy!
I don’t like a ton of marshmallows in my fudge, but I love the flavor it adds. I add my marshmallows when the fudge s pretty warm so some of them melt. But if you want solid marshmallows, you can toss them in the freezer for a couple of hours and they won’t melt.
These bites of heaven are delicious! If you’re looking for another no-bake dessert that will rock your guest’s socks off, check out my Chocolate Wafer Icebox Cake.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts or peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl add chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter. Heat on high in the microwave for 1 minutes, mix. If chocolate chips are not fully melted, microwave an additional 10-15 seconds until morsels are melted. Stir in vanilla, marshmallows and 1 cup of the nuts.
- Spread fudge into the 8x8 baking pan, top with the rest of the nuts and gently press. Chill for 4 hours. Slice into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- **To keep the miniature marshmallows from melting, you must freeze them for a couple hours prior to adding them to the fudge mixture.
Store in an airtight container at room temp for 2-3 weeks
Amount Per Serving Calories 263Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 12mgSodium 78mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 2gSugar 29gProtein 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.