This one-pan recipe for Spicy Cajun Shrimp Fajitas is so easy, and a sure crowd-pleaser! Last updated 10/09/2020
Tender succulent shrimp cooked to perfection, with the flavors of your favorite Mexican restaurant. This recipe is not only healthy but an easy peasy one-pan dish and ready in about 30 minutes.
Why go out for Mexican food when you can make these succulent cajun shrimp fajitas from home. It's a simple meal that you can have on rotation for those busy weeknight dinners. Served with my Mexican Style Rice or Cilantro Lime Rice.
Tips for making cajun shrimp fajitas
- I like to use large shrimp usually (31-35 shrimp per pound) Although jumbo can be used also. (16-20 per pound)
- You can defrost frozen shrimp quickly by placing them in a cold bowl of tap water for 15 minutes.
- Don't forget a fresh squeeze of lime juice to brighten up your flavors.
These cajun shrimp fajitas are served in warm flour tortillas with your choice of toppings
- Sour Cream
- Pica De Gallo
More Shrimp Recipes you will love!
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Shrimp with Hot Garlic Sauce
- Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp and Broccoli
- Shrimp Ramen Bowls
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Stirfry
- Cajun Shrimp Avocado Tostada
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 bell peppers (red, green, orange) thinly sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 6-8 fajita sized tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel, devein, and remove the tails from the shrimp.
- in a small bowl add the olive oil, lime juice, cajun seasoning, smoked paprika, and salt and whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl add shrimp, peppers, and garlic and toss with the seasoning mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and veggies are tender
- Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings.
I like to use large shrimp usually (31-35 shrimp per pound) Although jumbo can be used also. (16-20 per pound)
Amount Per Serving Calories 138Total Fat 4.3gSaturated Fat 25gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 47gCholesterol 80mgSodium 987mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 14gSugar 11gProtein 148g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.