This one pan recipe for Spicy Cajun Shrimp Fajitas is so easy, and a sure crowd-pleaser![pinit]
If you crave Mexican food like I do, these Spicy Cajun Shrimp Fajitas always hit the spot. This recipe is not only healthy, but an easy peasy one pan dish and ready in about 30 minutes.
Whenever we would go out to Mexican food I would usually get the shrimp fajitas but every once in awhile I would get the chicken or even steak, and then I was always kicking myself afterwards for not getting the shrimp. When I decided to make some shrimp fajitas from home I knew I needed to make a larger quantity to be ready at once for my big eaters. So I went for the easy one pan option, and boy is this recipe easy.
These fajitas are so easy to make, just toss everything together and put them on a baking sheet and in about 15 minutes dinner is served. Great for those busy weeknights. Divide up all your toppings and make a DIY fajita bar. My Cilantro Lime Garlic Rice recipe would be a fantastic side with these fajitas.
The shrimp has just the right amount of heat with tons of flavor, along the tender onions and peppers, will make this a new family favorite. I like to use Louisiana Cajun Seasoning but any kind would be fine.
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- 2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 bell peppers (red, green, orange) thinly sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 6 fajita sized tortillas
- For Garnish
- sour cream, cheese, salsa, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- In a large bowl toss all the ingredients just until combined. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and veggies are tender
- Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings.