This one-pan recipe for Spicy Cajun Shrimp Fajitas is so easy, and a sure crowd-pleaser!
Tender succulent shrimp cooked to perfection, with the flavors of your favorite Mexican restaurant. This recipe is not only healthy but an easy peasy one-pan dish and ready in about 30 minutes, like my Cajun Chicken and Sausage Pasta.
Why go out for Mexican food when you can make these succulent cajun shrimp fajitas from home? It's a simple meal that you can have on rotation for those busy weeknight dinners. Served with my Mexican Style Rice or Cilantro Lime Rice.
Tips for making cajun shrimp fajitas
- I like to use large shrimp usually (31-35 shrimp per pound) Although jumbo can be used also. (16-20 per pound)
- You can defrost frozen shrimp quickly by placing them in a cold bowl of tap water for 15 minutes.
- Don't forget a fresh squeeze of lime juice to brighten up your flavors.
These cajun shrimp fajitas are served in warm flour tortillas with your choice of toppings
- Sour Cream
- Pica De Gallo
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST FOR ALL MY LATEST RECIPES.
Cajun Shrimp Fajitas
These cajun shrimp fajitas are an easy one-pan dish that comes together in 30-minutes.
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 bell peppers (red, green, orange) thinly sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 6-8 fajita sized tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel, devein, and remove the tails from the shrimp.
- in a small bowl add the olive oil, lime juice, cajun seasoning, smoked paprika, and salt and whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl add shrimp, peppers, and garlic and toss with the seasoning mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and veggies are tender
- Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings.
I like to use large shrimp usually (31-35 shrimp per pound) Although jumbo can be used also. (16-20 per pound)
Amount Per Serving Calories 138Total Fat 4.3gSaturated Fat 25gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 47gCholesterol 80mgSodium 987mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 14gSugar 11gProtein 148g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Leave a Reply